I have an extra copy of June's Stereophile

hearingimpared
hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
edited May 2007 in The Clubhouse
If anyone would like it I will mail it to you! Send me a PM with you addy.

First come first serve!!!
Post edited by hearingimpared on

Comments

• daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited May 2007
    Probably something else I really don't need. Keep tempting me to want to upgrade something!!! You've got my addy, good throne material at least:D

With all the crud you've gone through lately and still posting away, you're an animal, mi amigo. God, I just thought about this, you weren't shipping that amp were you? I feel horrible if you were. Maybe you shouldn't send anything more to me.;)

Dave
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited May 2007
    Joe i'll take it if nobodly responds when i come down on saturday.
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    Fireman32 wrote: »
    Joe i'll take it if nobodly responds when i come down on saturday.

Wow you are coming this Saturday???
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    daboyz wrote: »
    Probably something else I really don't need. Keep tempting me to want to upgrade something!!! You've got my addy, good throne material at least:D

With all the crud you've gone through lately and still posting away, you're an animal, mi amigo. God, I just thought about this, you weren't shipping that amp were you? I feel horrible if you were. Maybe you shouldn't send anything more to me.;)

Dave

I'll ship the mag with the amp. I still haven't found a double up box. Although I just received a Yami AVR and the box it came in might fit the RAT Shack box. I'm going to give it a try tomorrow. I'll get you a tracking number.
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited May 2007
    Cool,beans!! I'm glad I didn't have anything to do w/your freak woman.:D Be good. Dave