DUDE!!! mickey's a terrorist??

ohskigod
ohskigod Posts: 6,502
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
if this wasnt sad, it would be frikkin hilarious.

those palestinian kids get ruined young eh?

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=070511153020.ckwezgk4&show_article=1&image=large
Living Room 2 Channel -
Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
Post edited by ohskigod on

Comments

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited May 2007
    I guess they get to pick and choose what parts of Western Culture they like:rolleyes:
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • ohskigod
    edited May 2007
    if they roll with Barney, I'm gonna laugh my @ss off. I dont care how morbid it would be to see barney teaching kids to kill, that would still be comic genius in my eyes :p
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited May 2007
    I hate you,
    You hate me,
    We're a Hamas family.

With a great big gun,
    and a bomb from me to you.
    Won't you say I hate you too.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Danny Tse
    Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
    edited May 2007
    Remember they already recruited Bert of "Bert and Ernie" fame? Can you spot Bert in the below pic?

evilbert.jpg

Mickey is just next on their recruitment list. :D
  • ohskigod
    edited May 2007
    oh yeah, forgot about that one. Bert looking all pissed off and ****......priceless!
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited May 2007
    Great, the Global Islamic Domination Initiative is being led by muppets.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited May 2007
    That's the thing... Bert is always pissed. Just look at him. I believe Bert and Ernie have been fighting over the Gaza Strip for thousands of years.

And by "Gaza Strip", I really mean Ernie's "butt".
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited May 2007
    There's a whole website (and probably more) dedicated to the notion that Bert is evil.

It's a joke where they put Bert's head in lots of evil scenes. The "story" behind the Bert thing above is that whoever made that sign just printed the image off the web, without noticing that it was a joke Bert image.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • ohskigod
    edited May 2007
    I'm sure Oscar the grouch will jump to the other side. He was always trouble. no big loss though since he's a shiftless layabout anyway!!

Big Bird wil hang with us, he's cool. Big.....yellow....goofy as all hell....but cool none the less.

Snuffleuppagus is a coin flip. he's week and impressionable.

Kermit will stay here with Ms Piggy. there's no way militant islam will tolerate a pig in there presence, even a puppet one.

Cookie monster will stay with us....because lets face it, our cookies kick **** compared to the terrorists. they make good bombs, but cant bake worth a ****. No girl scout cookies in Palestine I imagine.

Animal will stay here, drumming is frowned upon by terrorists.

While some will say Elmo will stay here just to keep his royalties from merchandising, but we all know he's a piece of crap, so you know he's jumping ship. Size him up for the matching red head scarf and AK47.
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• zombie boy 2000
    edited May 2007
    ^^^
    WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
    Best post EVER!!!

I just spewed my Pepsi all over the effin' screen:D
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,668
    edited May 2007
    ^^^
    I just spewed my Pepsi all over the effin' screen:D

...... and that's just what Bert and his fellow travellers would want. :eek:
    Sal Palooza
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited May 2007
    Lou sometimes I wonder where you come up with this ****. Effen Priceless
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited May 2007
    ohskigod wrote: »
    I'm sure Oscar the grouch will jump to the other side. He was always trouble. no big loss though since he's a shiftless layabout anyway!!

Big Bird wil hang with us, he's cool. Big.....yellow....goofy as all hell....but cool none the less.

Kermit will stay here with Ms Piggy. there's no way militant islam will tolerate a pig in there presence, even a puppet one.

Cookie monster will stay with us....because lets face it, our cookies kick **** compared to the terrorists. they make good bombs, but cant bake worth a ****. No girl scout cookies in Palestine I imagine.

While some will say Elmo will stay here just to keep his royalties from merchandising, but we all know he's a piece of crap, so you know he's jumping ship. Size him up for the matching red head scarf and AK47.

this is some funny s**t,thanks for the laugh.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    That's the thing... Bert is always pissed. Just look at him. I believe Bert and Ernie have been fighting over the Gaza Strip for thousands of years.

And by "Gaza Strip", I really mean Ernie's "butt".

That's sig worthy....
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited May 2007

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007
    I like the Count. . . POW one dead terrorists ah ah ah, POW two dead terrroists ah ah ah !
  • liordra
    liordra Posts: 152
    edited May 2007

Not to sure about cookie monster, if u ask me everybody knows he's got a problem, and he is the impressionable one.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N1ftKOQaGbU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N1ftKOQaGbU&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  • aaharvel
    aaharvel Posts: 4,489
    edited May 2007

lmao i can't stop laughing at this - of course i'm kinda intoxicated but i'm sure i'd still be laughing my **** off nonetheless.
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited May 2007
    It would appear that Elmo has already begun his Jihad...
    http://www.local6.com/news/5784303/detail.html
  • ohskigod
    edited May 2007
    I Knew It!!!!!!! :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• G-2
    G-2 Posts: 533
    edited May 2007
    The real one to watch is Ms. Piggy. Be careful!
    Home Theater
    Chane
    A3rx-c's, A2rc-c, A1rx-c's|Miller & Kreisel V-125's|Sony XBR65X810C 65" 4K LED TV|
    Earthquake Cinenova Grande-5|Pioneer Elite - VSX-84TXSi-AVR|TRIPPLITE LCR2400|
    Ultrasonic Amp Stand|Blue Jeans,Audioquest,Monster Cables|

2 - Channel
    Polk
    RTA 12c's w/RDO194 TWEETS, clarity ESA caps mills resistors (full mod)|Turntable|
    Anthem MCA 2|Acurus Act 3 Pre Pro|Parasound P/Ph 100|Pioneer Elite N-30|Adcom GDA600|
    Premier Rack|Blue Jeans,Audioquest,Monster Cables|
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited May 2007
    G-2 wrote: »
    The real one to watch is Ms. Piggy. Be careful!

I always hated that vindictive **** anyway. Even when I was a kid.

"From terrorist to tenderloin in under 2 hours!" comes to mind...
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited May 2007
    It would appear that Elmo has already begun his Jihad...
    http://www.local6.com/news/5784303/detail.html
    Someone better waste that little ****:D
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    This is the greatest thread ever!hahahaha!
  • THX 3417
    THX 3417 Posts: 219
    edited June 2007
    Well there was that strange incident a few years back where Nick Park’s Wallace warehouse got burnt down, and the finger was pointing at Walt Disney studios because it was the time of the Oscars and all bets where on Nick Park’s animated feature.

So the mouse is an arsonist as well as a terrorist.