What company gives the best customer experience?

kab
kab Posts: 275
edited May 2007 in The Clubhouse
I've and half the planet has been thinking alot about "customer experience." We think we're decent at it but I know we can and need to get expotentially better.

What company or companies stand out in the way they've treated you? Do you have a great "experience" story? I'd love to hear it.

Al
Post edited by kab on

Comments

• AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,725
    edited May 2007
    Polk is # 1 for me, with eVGA being a close second.

Wtih Polk, it all boils down to being taken care of. I know that at any time I can shoot Ken an email with a need and it will be addressed. Let's take the most recent example, from last week actually.

A friend of mine has a set of RTi100 and the actual binding post in the back broke, right in half, where you actually insert the speaker wire through to clamp down. So I email Ken to tell him what's going on and see what my options are. At this juncture, he basically has two options:

1 - Reply with information on the part that I need to replace and provide a cost for that part and how to proceed ordering the part.
    2 - Reply with the same part information and go ahead and send me the part for free.

I'd be satisfied with option 1, as these speakers are a couple years old and MAY be out of warranty. Option 1 is what I'd expect from most companies, and honestly I'd be happy to get even that level of attention from most companies.

Ken chose option 2, offerred to send me the part I need for free. I know it'll be a few bucks out of pocket for Polk, but you know what, I've already told 3 people about it. Hell, I talked my friend into even buying these speakers in the first place, for this very exact reason.

Polk seems to have the philosophy that it's acceptable to sacrifice a few bucks now to keep a customer for life, and I think that's a very smart long term business decision.

It's this treatment that fosters loyalty like THIS. I expect that I'll eventually try more and more brands of speakers, but I'll always have Polks in my home. Would I still own Polks if one time Ken told me "you know what, I'm going to need to charge you for the part this time"? Of course I would, and I'd still reccommend them to my family and friends, but going above and beyond is what sets Polk aside from it's competitors.

As for eVGA, my experience with them is not so much their actual customer service, but warranty. I have a lifetime warranty on the video cards and motherboard I've purchased from them. The one RMA process I did go through could have been a bit smoother, but overall I was taken care of. My biggest thing with them is the lifetime warranty - anyone who is going to offer a lifetime warranty on their products automatically gets bumped to the top of my list.
  • Disc Jockey
    Disc Jockey Posts: 1,013
    edited May 2007
    The International Massage Palace always gives me a great customer experience, but you're not getting that story. ;)

Seriously though, most of the positive memorable cutomer service experiences for me come from small "mom and pop" stores locally. It's easier for them as it's a face to face transaction and they want to make you a member of their "family" and you often times are dealing with the owner.

I think it is very difficult for large companies to replicate that kind of experience but I think Polk does it better than most. For example, when I moved a while back I lost a pair of jumpers off my speakers. I called Polk expecting to pay for a replacement set but you sent me out a set at no charge. I know these are not real expensive for you guys, but it was a very nice gesture, and one that was totally unexpected. It was something akin to a small B&M type experience. And in just my dealings with Polk, this type of service is not unusual.

Obviously from other posts, it's also not isolated to just me and one of the reasons Polk's cs is held in generally high regard. It's also one of the reasons Polk will always be at the top of my shopping/recommendation lists.

DJ
    "The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage." Thucydides
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited May 2007
    Helzberg Diamonds

I bought my wife her first birthday diamond there, and they got me hooked from that moment on. They aren't the cheapest in the world, but that doesn't matter to me really...

Sounds crazy on an audio forum, but it's the only place I'll shop for jewelry for the wife... they treat me like I’m the most important person when I walk in their doors, and I’ve spent way too much money with them because of it! I think it's that special feeling, where a sales girl will recognize you, ask you how you are doing, and ask if it's anniversary or birthday time of the year... That's something you can't forget... feeling special!
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited May 2007
    Regarding Audio,

SVS seems to have top notch customer service, and was quick to return emails with questions regarding their product.

The only interaction with PolkAudio CS was when I bought a pair of RTi8's from a guy here on the site, and they arrived with no spiked feet. I was slightly disappointed and learned that he had shipped the feet but somehow they didn't arrive in the box... whatever ;). So I called up PolkAudio, and talked to them and said I needed to order 8 feet for my speakers... I told them that I had bought them off a guy here on the site, and he said, "No problem, I'll get those right out to you at no charge!" I loved it! Way to Go!

Since then, I've held Polk in a higher respect! You can't treat a customer too nicely, ever!

:D
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• MikeC78
    MikeC78 Posts: 2,315
    edited May 2007
    Internet based company's, these come to mind...

SVS, HSU, Amazon. I usually get a reply back in a matter of minutes, maybe a couple hours tops. Polk, OTOH, usually takes a few days...

Mike;)
  • Disc Jockey
    Disc Jockey Posts: 1,013
    edited May 2007
    I forgot about HSU. They do indeed have good cs. Quick reply to e-mails and got to talk to Poh Hsu himself when I had some questions.
    "The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage." Thucydides
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,161
    edited May 2007
    The most positive experiences I've had with respect to CS is just plain having the CS rep be courteous, listen and act like they give a damn. Being poractive always helps as in perhaps anticipating other issues or atleast letting them know they will stand behind what they are doing.

Quick example
    Our company car has been in for repair (a major repair) and the garage was recommended by someone in our company. I let the garage know that, hey your were recommended, hoping they would give a little preferential treatment. The guys at the garage were very courteous explainded this is a common problem and that they also do another preemptive repair because the labor is minor while doing the main repair. The preemptive repair done on it's own at a later date would cost a lot more.

The job is done quickly and the $$$ is right. Well needless to say the car had to go back in for another repair (within a couple of weeks) that could or could not have been related. They fixed it no questions asked and no charge and were very genuine about apologizing for the extra trouble they put us through (remember this maynot have even been thier fault). Well needless to say it's going back in today for a related issue and while I'm not all that happy it has to go in for a third time, he was very nice on the phone and assured me it would be given top priority.

His whole demeanor and attitude and willingness to go the extra mile is really what's keeping us (the company) from blowing up at him. That to me is good customer service.

I see this with Polk all the time! Going the extra mile and really having no questions about the situation or hoops to jump thru. It makes a HUGE difference in how a company is percieved.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007
    Polk is the all time greatest. Elusive Disc (ED) comes next. Just to give a quick example. I, in my most obsessed addicted manner ordered a boatload of records from them. Before I knew it a couple of months went by before I could actually listen to the records. Part of that time was because I hadn't set-up my turntable rig. When I finally got around to listening to the records I found some warped, some had been damaged coming out of the stamper, and some were just bad vinyl (I seem to attract the bad products off an assembly line LOL). Now I didn't know these were bad all at once. I found one during one week, another a couple of weeks later, and still another, weeks after that. Elusive Disc even though they have the 30 day thing, allowed me to send them back each time for an exchange. One of the items I purchased was Pink Floyd, Echos. It is a four LP best of that was done very very well. Well all four records were shaped like bowls. ED had me send them back. A few weeks went by and I followed up. The main customer service guy (Ken's counter part in ED) told me that they were having problems finding me a new set that wasn't warped. I was asked if it was okay to have them place each of the four records in their disc flattening machine and then sent to me to try out. . .

They get 90% of my business. Even if I can get a product cheaper at another company, I am willing to pay the extra few dollars for the peace of mind of good customer service.

A great example of horrible customer service can be found here.
  • Polk65
    Polk65 Posts: 1,405
    edited May 2007
    Al, this is a trick question right?

I cuss out loud every time I call a company that sticks this to me. Press 2 for Spanish... my hat. Once more friggin button to plonk while trying to reach a person.

Why not press 3 for French, 4 for Italian, 5 for German, 6 for Chinese, 7 for Japanese and 8 for Slavic? Are these people not as good as Spanish speakers? Home Depot, Mervyn's and other shops broadcast Spanish audio commercials in-store. I'm getting really ticked off with the pro-Spanish movement and thinking of canceling business with these companies.

As for phone calls, after a 15-30 minute wait, we are greeted with someone not only with a thick accent but they must put us on hold while they check with someone else.

The Clamp. A freak of nature who once sold his incredible turntable clamping device in the 80's sent an update on lubricant issues a few months ago.

Epson printer support has been good but only during warranty.

I hit hard times in the '90's and early years of this decade so I took a stand off approach to modern HT. I missed the dvd format battles and the associated ear candy.

Bottom line for me as a consumer? Attitude and the CS rep had enough good quality coffee. Incentives such as company discounts or being allowed to have stag parties at HQ might also help morale.

Polk Audio was good once... Circa 1992 with two NAD 2600's running at 10 o'clock one SL3000 popped in my 2.3tl's. I think it was a DDD dvd. A call to Polk Audio, verification that it was under warranty and a new one was in my hands within a week. No lecture or questions. After warranty? Look in the mirror. Kudos to Matt for making an example and to Ken, Helen and team. Also to those who have relayed messages from Matt to the forum.

Polk Audio today. Thanks so much for supporting vintage owners with replacement drivers. I can't think of any other testament that reflects a company's dedication as supporting older models.

This one post wonder has stuck in my mind like glue. http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23236

Steve

edit: Just to clarify, I was tired when I wrote this yesterday. What I mean by once... was a poor choice of words. I guess I meant to start it off as "Once upon a time..."

Since this was questioned below, I have left the text alone so this is all in context.
  • kab
    edited May 2007
    While I appreciate the warm fuzzies - I am not fishing for praise for Polk. I would really like to learn something about experiences that make you want to advocate for a company or, in some cases, that turn a bad experience into a good one. Examples don't have to come from consumer electronics.
    MikeC78 wrote: »
    ...SVS, HSU, Amazon. I usually get a reply back in a matter of minutes, maybe a couple hours tops. Polk, OTOH, usually takes a few days...

Does it really take a couple of days to hear back from us? Is this true for other members?
  • kab
    edited May 2007
    Polk65 wrote: »
    ...Polk Audio was good once...

Steve,
    Sorry if I'm being dense here but can you explain how Polk is not longer good when compared to what it once was?
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited May 2007
    McMaster-Carr

Always customer service at it's best, and a great customer to boot.
  • MikeC78
    MikeC78 Posts: 2,315
    edited May 2007
    kab wrote: »
    While I appreciate the warm fuzzies - I am not fishing for praise for Polk. I would really like to learn something about experiences that make you want to advocate for a company or, in some cases, that turn a bad experience into a good one. Examples don't have to come from consumer electronics.

Does it really take a couple of days to hear back from us? Is this true for other members?

I wouldn't BS, was just my experience. The absolute worst for getting an answer is Monster products, sent several emails, haven't heard back since.

Polk email sent: Monday, February 19, 2007

Received: Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Not that it is bad, I've just had better response times. If that's my only bit*h or complaint, you guys are doing good!:)

Mike
  • Polk65
    Polk65 Posts: 1,405
    edited May 2007
    Sorry, that was a poor choice of words. I wrote it like that only to separate the paragraphs as in the OLD and the NEW. Polk Audio is better off today with communication and more of a variety of products. Back then it was the telephone or mail.

A car reservation with Thrifty at Portland airport failed to let me know it was an off-site rental location that required a shuttle bus ride. That was fun.

I still have a 1960's Sunbeam round canister vacuum cleaner that works great. It's said they were over-built. I'm glad they still sell replacement bags.

edit: In no way was I thinking that Polk Audio's level of CS has decreased any over the years. Reading it again I can see that is what could be interpreted. Sometimes my words don't come out right.
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited May 2007
    Part of CS for me is KNOWING YOUR PRODUCT. Know it like you go home and dream about product features/differences at night.

I purchased a Breitling Superocean about 6 months or so ago. Went to the Shortpump mall down near Richmond as they have a couple of nice jewelry stores to choose from. The 1st store I went into (for the life of me I can't remember the name, but maybe that's indicative of the poor service I received as well) did not do a great job. The sales lady wanted to make a sale, but knew ZERO about quality watches, care, maintenance costs, etc. When she tasked her manager for some assistance, he was........short at best. I may be wearing a baseball hat and a t-shirt and look like a young guy still, but that doesn't mean I can't afford your watch/ deserve poor customer service. Not a good experience both b/c of lack of product knowledge and the fact that her manager had stereotyped me as not being able to afford it/not someone worth wasting his time on.

My next stop was Schwarzchilds (who apparently since has gone out of business?) and my CS there was 180 degrees different. They were popping watches out of cases left and right, comparing and contrasting to different brands, mentioning their own personal preferences, and filling me with every fact I could ever want to know about the watch I was about to purchase. Between their attentiveness and product knowledge, I KNEW this was the place I had to buy my watch from.

2k may not be a lot for some of you guys, but for me that was a ton of cash, so I wanted to buy from the store that I felt had my best interests in mind, were willing to work with me regarding figuring out what I wanted, and how the watch functions, how to take care of it, etc.

I am now a very pleased owner of a Breitling Superocean, and don't regret spending that $$ one bit.

I guess in summary CS for me is a combination of know your product, and treat every customer like gold. I know I'm not stating anything you haven't heard already, but these are the 2 points that make or break a purchase for me.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • read-alot
    read-alot Posts: 812
    edited May 2007
    The good ones that I have actually dealt with.

Amazon

McIntosh

B&K

Polk ( preaching to the choir )
    polkaudio SRS (rdo194 x 8)
    Dodd ELP (separate power supply)
    JC 1 blocks ( strapped )
    Rega Apollo
    MIT (speaker cables) Outlaw (ICs)

polkaudio SDA2(rdo194x4) (front) polkaudio CRS (rdo194x4)(rear) polkaudio 400i (center)
    B&K 505
    Samsung LCD
    VIP 622
    HSU STF-2
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited May 2007
    Well I havent dealt with polk CS, so I cant comment on there customer service. I have dealt with oppo though and customer service was superb. I emailed them with a couple questions 4 hrs later I had a reply and an apology for not responding sooner!!! Also there constant firmware upgrades are to be admired. A 1st class company with great products and customer support is hard to beat and sticks in your mind when its time to upgrade.

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • markmarc
    markmarc Posts: 2,309
    edited May 2007
    Beyond Polk, two others come to mind:
    AV123
    Oppo
    Review Site_ (((AudioPursuit)))
    Founder/Publisher Affordable$$Audio 2006-13.
    Former Staff Member TONEAudio
    2 Ch. System
    Amplifiers: Parasound Halo P6 pre, Vista Audio i34, Peachtree amp500, Adcom GFP-565 GFA-535ii, 545ii, 555ii
    Digital: SimAudio HAD230 DAC, iMac 20in/Amarra,
    Speakers: Paradigm Performa F75, Magnepan .7, Totem Model 1's, ACI Emerald XL, Celestion Si Stands. Totem Dreamcatcher sub
    Analog: Technics SL-J2 w/Pickering 3000D, SimAudio LP5.3 phono pre
    Cable/Wires: Cardas, AudioArt, Shunyata Venom 3
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited May 2007
    I have heard good things about the service at Dallas Escorts. Also, the Tokyo Massage parlor. :)

I kid, I kid. PolkAudio and Thiel come to mind first. Audio as a whole seems to be up there with the best industry in terms of CS. All others seem to be WAY behind on service, even service focused places like financial institutions are lacking.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • WilliamM2
    WilliamM2 Posts: 4,771
    edited May 2007
    Polkmaniac wrote: »
    My biggest thing with them is the lifetime warranty - anyone who is going to offer a lifetime warranty on their products automatically gets bumped to the top of my list.

Don't get too excited about eVga's lifetime warranty. I tried to get a video card replaced under their warranty, and they explained that "Lifetime" means the lifetime of the product, not any specific time frame. Once the product is discontinued, your on your own.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited May 2007
    I hear a lot about OPPO, but here's an example of an email exchange I had with them over the course of two days this week...

Hello,

I am a proud owner of a DV-970HD and am planning on temporarily using it in my two-channel rig which incorporates a passive pre. As such, I am curious as to what might be the voltage of the unit's analog output. I am fairly certain I need it to be at least 2.0v to fully utilize my amp.

Thanks in advance for your answer and even moreso for an amazing product.

Jason
    Jason,
    The voltage through the analog outputs is minimal, well below 2.0V.

Best Regards,
    Customer Service
    OPPO Digital, Inc.
    Thank you, as I appreciate your honesty. However, could you be a bit more
    specific "spec wise"? Unfortunately, I have no idea what you mean by
    "minimal".

Thanks again,
    Jason
    Jason,
    The voltage on the analog audio cables will be 2.0V RMS.

Best Regards,
    Customer Service
    OPPO Digital, Inc.
    Thanks again for your response, but now it would appear that I have received
    two completely different answers. Any clarification would be much
    appreciated.

Jason

Still waiting to hear back from them. Not trying to give you guys "warm fuzzies", but I cannot imagine Polk throwing darts at a board like these guys.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    Polk65 wrote: »
    The Clamp. A freak of nature who once sold his incredible turntable clamping device in the 80's sent an update on lubricant issues a few months ago.

Steve

HMMMMMmmmmmmm I don't know whether to thank you or cuss you out LOL!!!!
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,161
    edited May 2007
    WilliamM2 wrote: »
    Don't get too excited about eVga's lifetime warranty. I tried to get a video card replaced under their warranty, and they explained that "Lifetime" means the lifetime of the product, not any specific time frame. Once the product is discontinued, your on your own.

LOL, I’ve learned blanket type statements without reading the fine print are completely useless and I don’t bother to use a statement like “lifetime warranty” to make my decision unless I know exactly what they mean by lifetime warranty, etc. There are so many disqualifiers in today’s market place that I am very leary of companies that use these types of statements as the main marketing tool to sell their products.

Lifetime warranty
    Money back guarantee
    Return the unused portion for a full refund
    Lasts forever
    If not completely satisfied money back no questions asked
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    Not trying to give you guys "warm fuzzies", but I cannot imagine Polk throwing darts at a board like these guys.

I'm with you here ZB. I've called a really well known, mid to hi -fi electronics manufacturer's customer service department and didn't receive a call back for a month and it was for the wrong product. I reasked, the fellow said he didn't know and would get back to me.. . . guess where I got the correct answer about this company's product. . . POLK CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Polk CS knew more about that company's product than their friggin CS rep. . . so here's your warm and fuzzy AL you guys earn it.

That's your lesson for the day, know the products most paired with your own product.
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited May 2007
    Krell sent me a new replacement remote control -- no questions asked.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,725
    edited May 2007
    WilliamM2 wrote: »
    Well I just RMA'd a product that's over a couple years old, with no problems.

They don't make it anymore, so they just sent me the new equivalent of that product. Who did you speak with at eVGA? Everything I've read about them indicates excellent CS and them always honoring their warranty.

Are you sure it was eVGA and not XFX or BFG?
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited May 2007
    Honda.
    If you own a Honda, for the first time in your life you'll "enjoy" taking your car for service. They will go the extra mile always to make sure you are completely satisfied, you'll receive follow-up calls, some sort of card/gift on your birthday, etc. My last six cars have been Honda. 1st. reason is reliability, second is customer experience.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • pmckeealaska
    pmckeealaska Posts: 808
    edited May 2007
    Polk was wonderful when I had a problem with one of my speakers. They fixed the problem quickly with no charge.

I must also say that NAD has been nothing short of amazing. I was having problems with my reciever and not only did they send it to 2 different places just to make sure it was properly diagnosed, they eventually just gave me a whole other unit at no charge. The customer service rep. was top notch and they have pretty much earned a customer for life in me after such amazing responses to my concerns.
    Music and Movie Rig

Samsung 40" HDTV 1080p
    LSi25 Front Speakers
    LSiC Center Channel
    LSiFX Surrounds
    Rotel RB 1080 2-Channel Amp
    NAD T763 Reciever
    Denon DVD 2900 Universal Player

Audiosource 10 Band Digital Equalizer
    Audioquest CV-8 speaker cables
    Audioquest Sub-X subwoofer cables
    Audioquest King Cobra Interconnects

Monster AVS 2000 Voltage Stabilizer
    Playstation 3 120GB Slim
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited May 2007
    Well besides Polk, Sprint and Discover Card along with a mail order pharmacy called Caremark. Each time I call I get someone who can either help me directly or knows who to connect me with, does so and they answer the phone. Its easy to get to a live person on the phone at these places, who can converse with me and understand my request. They have access to the information I need. I leave these three companies with a feeling they really want me to be a customer.

Joe Abrams at Equos Audio is excellent but that is pretty much a one man show so different circumstances than Polk, but he is always a joy and knowlegeable, a common theme, being knowlegdeable.

My two recent downer companies....., well who really cares.

RT1
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    AndyGwis wrote: »
    I have heard good things about the service at Dallas Escorts. Also, the Tokyo Massage parlor. :)

I kid, I kid. PolkAudio and Thiel come to mind first. Audio as a whole seems to be up there with the best industry in terms of CS. All others seem to be WAY behind on service, even service focused places like financial institutions are lacking.

I've heard GREAT things about the Swedish Massage Inst....:D