BaggedLancer
BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
edited May 2007 in The Clubhouse
Post edited by BaggedLancer on

Comments

• del44
    del44 Posts: 686
    edited May 2007
    Hey man, you gonna talk or you gonna fish. WOW!
  • BaggedLancer
    edited May 2007
    If fishing was that easy I'd choose "Talk"
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited May 2007
    hahahah that's funny. Talk about an easy way to fill up on fish for a cookout.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited May 2007
    My guess is he'll keep that spot secret!
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007
    All they needed to do was have a hot frying pan and the friggin fish would just jump right in. How do they fish there with a baseball bat???
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited May 2007
    That's the most unreal thing I've seen all day... almost freaky really...
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• BaggedLancer
    edited May 2007
    To be honest I was hoping to see one make connection on the + and - of the battery they were using to power that light......and have the video go completely dark... :D
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,668
    edited May 2007
    Hearing that guy laugh like that really brought a grin to my face.

Nice to see a couple of good ol' boys having fun fishing. :)
    Sal Palooza
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    All they needed to do was have a hot frying pan and the friggin fish would just jump right in. How do they fish there with a baseball bat???

I used to have a little bat in the boat to knock the fish out as i pulled it in....You don't want an angry Muskie taking a snap at you....That's slightly uncomfortable....It really sucks when that big **** swallows the hook...
  • SLOCOOKN
    SLOCOOKN Posts: 704
    edited May 2007
    There are fish in the Osage, Missouri and Mississippi river called Chinese Carp that will do the dame thing. Except those fish can reach 30 lbs or more. The fish get scared by the wake of the boat and as a defense mechanism they jump out of the water.

They are an invasive species and not a welcome addition to our waters. Some people have been really hurt. Imagine going 45 + miles an hour on the water and a 15 lb fish jums out of the water. OOOOUUUUCCCCHH!
    :eek: From the bottom it looks like a steep incline, From the top another down hill slope of mine.:mad: But I know the equilibrium's there!:cool: .."Faith No More" :D
    Sony cx985v (for now)
    BBE 482i
    B&K AVP 1030
    Adcom GFA 555 mk 2
    AudioQuest Crystal 2 spk wire
    Nordost RCA
    SDA 3.1 tl RD0 tweets
    Belkin pf60
    Carver TFM 55x
    Signal Analog 2 RCA
    AudioQuestType 4
    VMPS Original Tall Boy (Mega Woofers soon)