Favorite Swear Word

RuSsMaN
RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
edited May 2007 in The Clubhouse
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ym76lyTyL_A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ym76lyTyL_A&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Not work safe.

See you next Tuesday?

Cheers,
Russ
Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
Post edited by RuSsMaN on

Comments

• AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited May 2007
    I can't believe C- - - got so many votes? Probably all the Brits and wanna be Brits on that clip.

England
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited May 2007
    The C--- word is the best swear. Granted, not in mixed company, but... it's a dealbreaker. You say that word, you know somethin's up.

Unless you're British, in which case, you know it's a weekday.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited May 2007
    bobman1235 wrote: »
    The C--- word is the best swear. Granted, not in mixed company, but... it's a dealbreaker. You say that word, you know somethin's up.

Agreed.

That's the second thing I agreed with you on today.
  • bobman1235
    edited May 2007
    Agreed.

That's the second thing I agreed with you on today.

You probably need therapy. :)
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,805
    edited May 2007
    I thought that bollocks would be more popular with the British.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • BaggedLancer
    edited May 2007
    bobman1235 wrote: »
    You probably need therapy. :)

Agreed.

That's 3. :D
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,668
    edited May 2007
    Back in the day, to call someone a sh**a$$ meant you were really pissed off.

Nobody calls anyone a sh**a$$ anymore.

Oh, sure, you'll hear the waterered down version, "sh**head", but ....
    it just ain't the same.

:(
    Sal Palooza
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,725
    edited May 2007
    I'll have to watch the video and post my thoughts when I get home tonight...
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited May 2007
    Mine is definitely F***
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited May 2007
    I used to work with an IT guy from the middle east that did not have great English skills. When he got upset, he would blurt out, "F(*% you off you Bast*&%. I still find that funny.

The C word is truly red neck.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007
    M*Fer cause that is what comes out of my face when I'm really pist so that has to be it.
  • avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited May 2007
    I was quite turned on by the women dropping the F-bomb and saying C**T. Something about that reminds me of some good ol' down and dirty sex with some gals I knew in the past...

Ok...is that just me? I hope I'm not alone on that. :cool:
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited May 2007
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • dylan
    dylan Posts: 453
    edited May 2007
    How I found mine: go in to a corn maze around Halloween. They had one for adults at night. So dressed-up freakos come rushing out of the dark corn with blaring chainsaws (no chains), and scare the hell out of you. First thing blurted out of your mouth is your favorite.

F*#@!
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    dylan wrote: »
    How I found mine: go in to a corn maze around Halloween. They had one for adults at night. So dressed-up freakos come rushing out of the dark corn with blaring chainsaws (no chains), and scare the hell out of you. First thing blurted out of your mouth is your favorite.

F*#@!

I've been in those spook setups and decked some poor bastage once cause he startled me so bad that punching him was my first reaction, then I said, "Aw F@%K!"
  • bobman1235
    edited May 2007
    My favorite swear story is a story my cousin tells. She was getting off the T (our local subway) in the middle of the winter. She was in the middle of downtown, huge crowds of people, and slipped on a little thing of ice. She lost her balance and screamed "F*(K!!" as she slipped, but managed to catch herself before she fell. So by the time everyone turned around to see what she had yelled about, she was perfectly fine, so it just sounded like she screamed out the F word for no reason.

For some reason the image of her wildly flailing and yelling F*&k, and then continuing to walk perfectly normal as everyone stares, cracks me up.
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited May 2007
    mine used to be the f word, but since I had kids it has changed to flippin'. I really love that flippin' word.
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited May 2007
    Shikes!!! ;)

This is a funny thread... Ha
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• zombie boy 2000
    edited May 2007
    bloomer puddin'
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Grimster74
    Grimster74 Posts: 2,570
    edited May 2007
    Mine is, "Ah, you gotta be SH!@ten Me!!!", every time I get close to finishing a project at work the higher ups decide to change the whole damn thing. Been using it quite a bit here lately.
    Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
  • BaggedLancer
    edited May 2007
    Grimster74 wrote: »
    Mine is, "Ah, you gotta be SH!@ten Me!!!", every time I get close to finishing a project at work the higher ups decide to change the whole damn thing. Been using it quite a bit here lately.

Sounds like you work for P & G. :D. We do that as well. lol
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,711
    edited May 2007
    Dammit! I can never see these imbedded U-Tube links at work (blocked by Websense)

Despite that, after watching Deadwood for 3 seasons, you can easily guess my favorite curse:

****$ucker!
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    How about forking icehole???
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited May 2007
    hairy taco
    hot pearl snatch
    muff
    spunk
    bearded clam
    bloomer puddin' deux - electric boogaloo
    crab salad

(one of these words is not like the other...
    one of these words is totally different)
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited May 2007
    what ever happen to dang, dad gummit
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    hairy taco
    hot pearl snatch
    muff
    spunk
    bearded clam
    bloomer puddin' deux - electric boogaloo
    crab salad

(one of these words is not like the other...
    one of these words is totally different)

Muff and bearded clam are a couple of my favorites.:D :p
  • MillerLiteScott
    MillerLiteScott Posts: 2,561
    edited May 2007
    Oh Snap!:rolleyes:
    I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D
  • BaggedLancer
    edited May 2007
    Not really a swear word but I love calling out a Milf when I see one.
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited May 2007
    I've always had mad respect for the MILFS :)
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites