Customer Service contact

Options
spsmyk
spsmyk Posts: 3
edited May 2007 in The Clubhouse
Ok, pretty much given up finding help at Polk. Anyone have a service/support person's contact information? I have called 3 times and spoken with people and sent at least four emails with a problem. Each time I talk to someone I get a dozen apologies and am told they will take care of it --- I don't even hear back from the emails I sent through the contact us form.

Anyone had luck?

Thanks!
Post edited by spsmyk on

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,134
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Customer Service:
    polkcs@polkaudio.com
    9am - 6pm, M-F, EST (USA)
    800-377-7655 toll free phone
    410-764-5470 fax

Service Center:
    Polk Audio
    2550 Britannia Blvd
    Suite A
    San Diego, California 92154
    ATTN: Service Dept.

Polk Audio Headquarters:
    Polk Audio
    5601 Metro Drive
    Baltimore, MD 21215
    410-358-3600 phone
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • spsmyk
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Was hoping for an individual - I have tried all those and have not getten anywhere.

Thanks for the help.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited May 2007
    Options
    What exactly is your problem? Maybe some of us may be able to help......
  • edbert
    edbert Posts: 1,041
    edited May 2007
    Options
    You have PM. Give it a little time on the emails.

What specifically is the issue that you are having? Maybe one of the resident Polk staff that frequent the forums can help you out.

Ya beat me to it BL.
    I know just enough to be dangerous, but don't tell my wife, she thinks I'm a genius. :D

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 40's - fronts, bi-amped
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    PSW10 - I'll let you guess
    Blue Jeans Cable - speaker cable
    Daewoo 27 incher - one step up from a console
    Sony Progressive scan DVD
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • spsmyk
    edited May 2007
    Options
    It's not a big deal - I'm more annoyed than anything. Ordered an i-Sonic in Feb --- special offer free XM antenna and $50 HD rebate --- good deal right? Well, two and a half months later, four emails (two sent two months ago), three phone calls - no response to emails and everyone tripping over themselves to help when I call --- still no antenna or rebate form.

Now honestly, I already purchased the antenna, so I don't really need one, and the $50 rebate really isn't a huge deal, I'm just annoyed and feel like the appropriate persons at Polk should know that their e-commerce group (outsourced I assume) dropped the ball and have been unable to fix a customer problem.

Thanks for everyone's help -- was thinking of doing the formal letter to let them know, but don't want to invest the time and effort into actually getting a stamp. :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm sorry you're having a problem, you may telephone me at 1-800-377-7655 extension 891 or send me an email message at kswauger@polkaudio.com and I'll straighten things out.
    Regards, ken
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Ken you rock!!!
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,097
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Ken is the best period.................well actually I'm sure they are all good, but I've only dealt with Ken before :)
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited May 2007
    Options
    No problem, glad to be of help. Club Polk members are a pleasure to work with.
  • JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Dont forget Walter Moser in Canada this guy emails me 10 minutes after I send him a message
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited May 2007
    Options
    I have dealt with Ken and Walter on numerous occasions. Hats off to both gentlemen. A real credit to Polk Audio. :)
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°