Whats the record to fastest 500 posts here?

2»

Comments

• wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited May 2007
    ////\\\\\
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited May 2007
    engtaz wrote: »
    Thanks for the nomination. LOL Just something to do while working 7 days a week but I get a break soon. Yah back to only 50 hr a week soon.

engtaz

ps I thought my buddy george would best me.

just be sure you have those caps for the upgrade on those 3.1's at thanksgiving :D
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited May 2007
    PolkThug wrote: »
    hearingimpaired has got to be the biggest post **** here. :D

4000 posts in 9 months.

Post ****, post ****!!! :D
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited May 2007
    I'll bet Sid the Kid came pretty close to this record back in the day.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited May 2007
    Yeah, Sid did close to 6,000 posts in what seemed like 6 months. Remember, he's still the alltime post ****. You add my total to Russman's and we still don't have more. I think he's closing in on 20K counting all of his usernames.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited May 2007
    ////\\\\\

WWWAAA...

I can't remember that dudes name, but if it weren't for banishment he probably would have made the list.
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited May 2007
    jdhdiggs wrote: »
    Yeah, Sid did close to 6,000 posts in what seemed like 6 months. Remember, he's still the alltime post ****. You add my total to Russman's and we still don't have more. I think he's closing in on 20K counting all of his usernames.
    The alltime post ****? Hey we could have a new award for that :D

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited May 2007
    michael_w wrote: »
    We've tried to rally for avatars... I don't see it happening anytime soon. :(

BTW....anyone know Polk's reason for not allowing avatars?
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • snow
    edited May 2007
    Thanks for the nomination. LOL Just something to do while working 7 days a week but I get a break soon. Yah back to only 50 hr a week soon.

engtaz

ps I thought my buddy george would best me.
    Your welcome engatz. Post as much as you want. Theres nothing wrong with that. At least your active, rather than joining only to ask 1 question and never coming back.

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • snow
    edited May 2007
    cmy330go wrote: »
    BTW....anyone know Polk's reason for not allowing avatars?
    Not sure but I have been on forums where it takes forever to download a page because the avatars take up so much computing power. That might be a reason not to allow them.

REGARDS SNOW
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited May 2007
    snow wrote: »
    I nominate engatz as a contender in this, He has been cruising lately.

I think of engatz as a 'sleeper cell post ****'. He was quiet at first, then a few months ago he declared posting jihad.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,571
    edited May 2007
    Im at about 15,000 FWIW
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited May 2007
    I gotta be in there somehwere
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • snow
    edited May 2007
    PolkThug wrote: »
    I think of engatz as a 'sleeper cell post ****'. He was quiet at first, then a few months ago he declared posting jihad.
    Sleeper cell post **** :D :eek: :D Lmaooooo. Whats sad really is that not that long ago no one knew what a jihad was. Now days its a household word.

REGARDS SNOW
  • JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited May 2007
    Sleeper cell post **** :D :eek: :D Lmaooooo. Whats sad really is that not that long ago no one knew what a jihad was. Now days its a household word.

REGARDS SNOW

I declare JIHAD on you :D
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited May 2007
    snow,
    you seam to be one of the few who are online at 3 and 4 a.m est. when I usually start. LOL

engtaz
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • read-alot
    read-alot Posts: 812
    edited May 2007
    Im at about 15,000 FWIW

And you took about a year off.
    Back then I was reading a lot, hence my forum name, you kept me busy.
    The next time Justin lets us change names I think mine will be Done Read It or
    Dontgiveadamnanymore.
    polkaudio SRS (rdo194 x 8)
    Dodd ELP (separate power supply)
    JC 1 blocks ( strapped )
    Rega Apollo
    MIT (speaker cables) Outlaw (ICs)

polkaudio SDA2(rdo194x4) (front) polkaudio CRS (rdo194x4)(rear) polkaudio 400i (center)
    B&K 505
    Samsung LCD
    VIP 622
    HSU STF-2
  • snow
    edited May 2007
    snow,
    you seam to be one of the few who are online at 3 and 4 a.m est. when I usually start. LOL

engtaz
    Yes I only sleep maybe 4 hrs at most in any given day so thats not suprising to me. That and I think that 3 am est time is 4 hrs ahead of me.

REGARDS SNOW
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited May 2007
    cmy330go wrote: »
    WWWAAA...

I can't remember that dudes name, but if it weren't for banishment he probably would have made the list.

Neither can I, but that guy was such a goof !
  • read-alot
    read-alot Posts: 812
    edited May 2007
    It was bechivers or something close. He was only posting enough to get into the flea market so I doubt he was in for the long haul.
    polkaudio SRS (rdo194 x 8)
    Dodd ELP (separate power supply)
    JC 1 blocks ( strapped )
    Rega Apollo
    MIT (speaker cables) Outlaw (ICs)

polkaudio SDA2(rdo194x4) (front) polkaudio CRS (rdo194x4)(rear) polkaudio 400i (center)
    B&K 505
    Samsung LCD
    VIP 622
    HSU STF-2
  • snow
    edited May 2007
    Willow wrote: »
    Neither can I, but that guy was such a goof !
    I believe he was Bchivers or something like that /////\\\\\ . Hey im turning into a post **** in my own thread. :eek:

REGARDS SNOW
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited May 2007
    Hey im turning into a post **** in my own thread. :eek:
    Agreed....how many out of 52 posts are yours? I'm guestimating about 40%......but then maybe you can't put more than one thought in a post like hearingimpaired......:-P
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited May 2007
    This is a great thread. But it's making me laugh too much.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • snow
    edited May 2007
    brettw22 wrote: »
    Agreed....how many out of 52 posts are yours? I'm guestimating about 40%......but then maybe you can't put more than one thought in a post like hearingimpaired......:-P
    ///// :p
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited May 2007
    I believe he was Bchivers or something like that /////\\\\\ . Hey im turning into a post **** in my own thread. :eek:

REGARDS SNOW

I think that was him, cept he did that to get enough posts so he could sell in the FM..
  • MikeC78
    MikeC78 Posts: 2,315
    edited May 2007
    Where is Bchivers??? \\\\////
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007
    brettw22 wrote: »

Brett is a member of the Polk vice squad on post **** detail.:D :p