The Deal of the Decade.....no really.

BaggedLancer
BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
edited May 2007 in The Clubhouse
So as many of you know I've been a total bargain hunter for the last couple months and use the items I buy, sell them on ebay for a decent profit.

Today I hit the mini-motherload.

I went to my usually sunday Staples store for my weekly deals and figured I'd make a pit stop in the CompUSA next door since they are going out of business(I wasn't sure when). To my suprise, today is there final day so everything was marked down 90-95%, with not much being left in the store. However, all the shelves were only labeled 70% so alot of merchandise was still there.

Ended up scoring over $700 in Monster Cable Xbox 360 accessories for just over $60 including a Harmony remote for $12.

Attached is the picture. Gonna be a busy Ebay week this week. :D

I suggest if you have any local CompUSAs go check out their sales, they are finally really good.
Post edited by BaggedLancer on

Comments

• polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited May 2007
    I went to the one close by, it's over. Meager collections of rejects, used A/V cables that were used back in the day, bunch a AT&T DSL modem no one wants, etc, etc. I bought laptops from them in the past, they were no difference from the rest.

good riddance.
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited May 2007
    polkatese wrote: »
    I went to the one close by, it's over. Meager collections of rejects, used A/V cables that were used back in the day, bunch a AT&T DSL modem no one wants, etc, etc. I bought laptops from them in the past, they were no difference from the rest.

good riddance.

In my useless opinion, the best thing about CompUSA from a computer builder standpoint is they always had the last minute parts I needed, granted they were more expensive but 9 times out of 10 they had what I needed, in stock, when I needed it.

and the Female clueless scenery that worked behind the registers was always decent as well.
  • DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    edited May 2007
    Please, before you e-bay - how much for the harmony remote? Make a profit, that's what you are entitled to, just let me know.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited May 2007
    It's the xbox 360 one, that the one you want?
  • BaggedLancer
    edited May 2007
    After selling all last weeks stuff on ebay, i decided to raid the last store in the area today.

Monster Cables anyone?

JUNK!!!!!!!:eek:
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited May 2007
    How much do you need for 2 pairs?
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited May 2007
    yes, if there were spare remotes, by all means do tell.....Ive been dying to pick up a harmony.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"