Way to go Sony

dudeinaroom
dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
edited May 2007 in The Clubhouse
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=451414&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

I think sony is losing it's mind. They recalled the playstation magazine issue, but thats only the stores. I can see a couple lawsuits from parents, as sony is spreading soft-core **** to minors directly.

Way to go sony, keep swigging that hammer.
Post edited by dudeinaroom on

Comments

• AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,725
    edited April 2007
    WTF?

No way that is real, right?
  • dudeinaroom
    edited April 2007
    Came across three different articles all saying pretty much the same thing.
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited April 2007
    That girl's painted on top rocks!
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited April 2007
    dude, thats hilarious. Sony wont get hurt by it, most people that play these games dont give a flipping whoop about a dead goat and a painted chick.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited April 2007
    That's great, right along the lines of Imus's comment....Nothing will happen to Sony though.
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited April 2007
    PT and I were on the same thought process there. Secksie!
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • dudeinaroom
    edited April 2007
    Toxis wrote: »
    PT and I were on the same thought process there. Secksie!

I'm not gonna argue that one.
  • hoosier21
    hoosier21 Posts: 4,411
    edited April 2007
    Topless girls added to the louche atmosphere by dipping grapes into guests’ mouths,

cool
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • POLKOHOLIC
    POLKOHOLIC Posts: 407
    edited April 2007
    honestly, i could care less. in fact, if i had a kid, i wouldn't mind if he saw all of this....kids need to learn to grow up sooner or later. better sooner than later...
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited April 2007
    Not entirely true. It appears that most everyone got their info from a British tabloid.

Link to more info.
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,668
    edited April 2007
    PolkThug wrote: »
    That girl's painted on top rocks!

What goat ?

Notice the little bit of tummy she has, nicely displayed above that just above ground zero white skirt ?

Crap, promise to bring her twin sister out and I'll put another goat on the pile !

:eek:

....that's HOT !!
    Sal Palooza
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited May 2007
    Is Sony trying to throw themselves under a bus or what. Art of seeing how many times they can screw something up.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited May 2007
    OMG THEY KILLED A GOAT! THEY SHOULD BE BANNED!

not. Who the hell cares? I want more pictures of the topless chics
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited May 2007
    More chicks with painted clothes plz.

Forget the damn goat.