Steroid Scandal has just reached Critical Mass

zombie boy 2000
zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
Breaking news over at SI.com...
Looks like we're about to start getting names as this is the first time anyone's been willing to fully cooperate in the investigation. Entering into a plea agreement always seems to bring out the best in people...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/baseball/mlb/04/27/steroid.bust/index.html
I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
Post edited by zombie boy 2000 on

Comments

• marker
    marker Posts: 1,084
    edited April 2007
    Good! I hope they can finally bust Bonds before he breaks Hammerin' Hank's all time home run record.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited April 2007
    Don'tcha know Selig is getting a wee bit ansy now that there finally seems to be some light at the end of the tunnel. I think the greatest race this year will be between these names going public and Bonzarelli's pursuit of 755.

This is about to get real juicy.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • aaharvel
    aaharvel Posts: 4,489
    edited April 2007
    This is about to get real juicy.

hmm...

steroids.bmp
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush