F.S., Sanyo Z4 projector w/ bonus

Options
Grimster74
Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
edited April 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Okay, here is the deal. Last week I posted an Elite screen for sale and no one seemed interested. Well, I've been in the market of getting a new 1080P projector but the wife said I have to sell my Sanyo Z4 first. So, up for sale is my Sanyo, PLV-Z4 720P projector. The current bulb in the projector only has like 300 hours on it which I will check when I get home to verify. You can see pics of the projector in my system showcase along with some screen shots. This projector is just a little over a year old so it still has like a 2 year warranty remaining. Here is the added bonus, I will throw in the Elite 92" screen as well as 2 extra bulbs as a package deal. This FS thread will only go till Sunday, April 29 and if not one is interested I will just keep the projector for a while longer. Asking price for this package is $1100 shipped to your door within the con. US. Payment methods accepted are Paypal (add 3%), certified check or money order and if personal check is preferred, once the check clears, then and only then will I ship. This is a great opportunity for someone to move into a front projection system. Here is a link to the screen thread.

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51656

The pictures in my system showcase of the screen shots are of the Z4 projecting onto the Elite 92" screen.

SOLD!!!! TO Scottvamp
Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
Post edited by Grimster74 on

Comments

• engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,654
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I know I will get in trouble but this is a great deal. the lamps themselves add up to almost $800. Z4 is a great 720p projector.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • malikarshad
    malikarshad Posts: 527
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Very good projector for the price and if you want placement flexibility you can't beat it.
    Very close in performance to Z5 without the Z5 price tag.
    I setup my HT with Projector and its wow. Its like having a huge Plasma or LCD without paying thousands. I have a Optoma HD70 but given a choice I would pick a Z4. If only i did not have a upgrade bug to new SVS PB13 i would be all over it.
    Anybody on the borderline should jump on it.

Speakers=>Salk Soundscape 8, Soundscape Center,Surrounds-Dali Rubicon LCR, Lsi7
    PreAmp, Amp => Marantz AV8801, ATI 6007 amp, Oppo HA-1 DAC
    Source => Sonore MicroRendu, Oppo BDP-103, Mede8er 600XD, Dune HD Smart D1, Synology DS1813+(16TB)
    Sub - JTR Captivator S2 (Dual 18")
    Power - Furman IT-Ref20i on dedicated 30Amp circuit with Furutech GTX-R outlet
    Screen=> JVC RS-45 projector Da-Lite HP 133" 2.35
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Hey Grimster, i would like to take this off your hands. :D
    Sending PM
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited April 2007
    Options
  • Grimster74