I didn't see this one coming

2»

Comments

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2007
    danger boy wrote: »
    bottom line, her big mouth gets her into trouble again and again. and she's not very funny IMHO

+100
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited April 2007
    getting into a public pissing match with the Donald did nothing for the view or her career.. in fact it is probably the reason she's now leaving the View.

the Donald could squash her like a bug if he wanted to...
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited April 2007
    Has the forum reached such a low that we are discussing Rosie O'Donnell?
    I was just thinking to myself that it's been a little boring the last few days and this justs reinforces my thought process. Sorry, but who gives a flying fluck what happens to Rosie?
  • danger boy
    edited April 2007
    daboyz wrote: »
    Has the forum reached such a low that we are discussing Rosie O'Donnell?
    I was just thinking to myself that it's been a little boring the last few days and this justs reinforces my thought process. Sorry, but who gives a flying fluck what happens to Rosie?

you missed my point in posting this in the forums.. it's ironic.. that no one will miss seeing Rosie on the View anymore.. life goes on with you or without you... this was meant to be funny.. not at all serious. ;)
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited April 2007
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited April 2007
    I am glad to see her go. She is obnoxious.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • danger boy
    edited April 2007
    I am glad to see her go. She is obnoxious.

agreed!
  • danger boy
    edited May 2007
    Rosie O'Donnell one of the 100 most influential people of 2007? Gimme a break.

NEW YORK (AP) - Heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio and envelope-pushers Rosie O'Donnell and Sacha Baron Cohen are among the entertainment newsmakers on Time magazine's list of 100 people who shape the world.

The list of 100 most influential, on newsstands Friday, also includes Queen Elizabeth II, presidential hopefuls Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, YouTube founders Steve Chen and Chad Hurley, director Martin Scorsese and model Kate Moss. It does not include President Bush.

In a piece she wrote for the magazine, Barbara Walters, the creator of "The View," had kind words to say about O'Donnell, who announced last week she was leaving the ABC talk show in June because she and the network couldn't agree on a new contract.

"And so, last September, we began a thrilling roller-coaster ride," Walters wrote. "We followed Rosie's passion and compassion, her feuds and fearlessness, her humanity and humor."
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited May 2007
    Those lists are always just created to spark controversy and get people talking about it. Every year they're patently ridiculous.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007
    I almost threw up when I saw this not because they gave her the tag but because there are dopes out there that hang on her every word!!!

She is such a liar and a hypocrite. The other day she said, "the terrorists are mothers and fathers too" and "our military is fillied with convicted felons." What an effing disgusting example of a degenerate human being she is.

After the "felons" remark she said, "don't get me wrong I support the military financially and love them" (parapharased).

She is a walking piece of ****!!!