Having a bad day?!?

AndyGwis
AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
Don't worry, things could be worse :D
Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
Post edited by AndyGwis on

Comments

• petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited April 2007
    What is that thing??? :eek::confused:
  • AndyGwis
    edited April 2007
    I know there are worse pictures of her, but that's best I could find. If someone has a postable picture of C-love looking trashier, please feel free to top my effort.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited April 2007
    Oh, I thought that was Kermit's and miss Piggy's love child...
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited April 2007
    I'd hit it......looking at that pic, looks like I just got finished hitting it.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • ninerbj
    ninerbj Posts: 870
    edited April 2007
    "I'd hit it......looking at that pic, looks like I just got finished hitting it.

BDT"

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    "she had the body of Venus, with arms."
  • AndyGwis
    edited April 2007
    TroyD wrote: »
    ......looking at that pic, looks like I just got finished hitting it
    . . . with a mac truck.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited April 2007
    She kind of looks like Sloth in that pic....

Baaaby, baaaby, Ruuuth... Ruuuth.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited April 2007
    She kind of looks like Sloth in that pic....

Baaaby, baaaby, Ruuuth... Ruuuth.

Rocky Road, Sloth loves Chunk.
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited April 2007
    i think i just threw up in my mouth.
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2007
    I DID just throw up in my mouth. . . no thinking about it!!
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited April 2007
    Why inbreeding is bad.
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited April 2007
    I met her right after hubby shot himself. She looked muuuucccchhh better back then.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • MikeC78
    MikeC78 Posts: 2,315
    edited April 2007
    Living with that "thing" would make me shoot myself too!