BB and HK

daboyz
daboyz Posts: 5,207
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
Best Buy is carrying HK now. Only their lower 3 series but actually not bad prices for a retailer. I was wondering who would pick them up around here. Since CC dropped them I would've had to go to Chicago to check one out.

Dave
Post edited by daboyz on

Comments

• venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited April 2007
    I wonder if CC lost infinity also, same company Harmon International.
    V
  • aaharvel
    aaharvel Posts: 4,489
    edited April 2007
    so what does that leave Circuit City now if all of Harman/Infinity leave? Boston Acoustics? Dual? (with all the problems C.City is going through right now, i wouldn't be surprised if Boston is kicking themselves for aligning with the Titanic of Electronic Retail Chains.

Or maybe that's Tweeter. I think they're closing 1/3 of all their stores nationwide. Geesh..
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited April 2007
    I thought CC was starting to carry some Denon products.
  • aaharvel
    aaharvel Posts: 4,489
    edited April 2007
    oh yeah I forgot. been awhile since i've gone inside.
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited April 2007
    CC seems to be moving to TV's, computers, and E-commerce at the expense of audio. BBuy seems to be pulling the WalMart ploy and will slowly eliminate CC from everything but a niche market.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited April 2007
    aaharvel wrote: »
    so what does that leave Circuit City now if all of Harman/Infinity leave? Boston Acoustics? Dual? (with all the problems C.City is going through right now, i wouldn't be surprised if Boston is kicking themselves for aligning with the Titanic of Electronic Retail Chains.

Or maybe that's Tweeter. I think they're closing 1/3 of all their stores nationwide. Geesh..

I think they have a shot with Realistic :)