Finally have a some time

Mike682
Mike682 Posts: 2,074
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
I'm actually on some temporary down time tonight. Drinking a few beers and just hanging out in my living room

It has been a busy couple of months: my wife gave birth to our beautiful baby girl in Feb, a great new job, and just a bunch of odds/ends work on the house has kept me busy.

I haven't listened to my set-up since I moved in (sept '06). Since then, my listening has consisted of XM radio in the car to and from work..Actually my system isn't even set up! It is still in boxes:( Do I miss it? Hell yeah and I plan on setting up the rig in the near future. Until then, my audio fix comes from logging in here.

Cheers
Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
Mains: polk R30
Center: polk CSi3
Rear Surrounds: polk R20
Subwoofer: polk PSW404
DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
Post edited by Mike682 on

Comments

• schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited April 2007
    Good to hear from you Mike! Congrats to you and your wife on your beautiful baby girl! How about a picture?:)

Enjoy a little down time, take a six pack vacation:D Congrats and good luck to you and your family!
    Carl

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited April 2007
    Please tattoo this on your baby, as she is now property of DEI.

Thank you,
    Polk Audio
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.