Danny Tse
Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
Post edited by Danny Tse on

Comments

• aaharvel
    aaharvel Posts: 4,489
    edited April 2007
    yup. watching on cnn now - "2nd floor of building 44" - wherever the hell that is.
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited April 2007
    Thank God...
    it looks like he's the only one in the building.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited April 2007
    What the hell is going on lately.
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited April 2007
    CNN just reported the guy killed one hostage and then killed himself.
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited April 2007
    Its the same crap that was going on after Columbine. Copy cats.

Every psycho that is starved for attention is seeing how famous this Cho sumbag is what with NBC making him a star, and figures he'll go out the same way.

Thats the problem with sick, evil scumbags. Theyre STUPID!
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited April 2007
    Fireman32 wrote: »
    CNN just reported the guy killed one hostage and then killed himself.
    I love how none of these losers have the balls to face the music.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche