The Audiophiles have went to far

PolkThug
PolkThug Posts: 7,532
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
I'll be able to beat some Enzo Ferrari's after I intall 10 of these things: Shakti
Post edited by PolkThug on

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2007
    Wow! 2.5 HP gain and 1 lb. of torque! I think I can **** that much power. Such a load of shiet. It's almost as great as the "Tornado".
  • MikeC78
    MikeC78 Posts: 2,315
    edited April 2007
    Yep, these are great! If I buy all these, soon I'll never have to pay for gas! They all claim up to like 20-30% better gas milage! With gas prices now, WTF am I waiting for!??!?!??!:rolleyes:
  • BobMcG
    BobMcG Posts: 1,585
    edited April 2007
    Who's bought a pair of these from the same outfit?
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited April 2007
    oh sweet JESUS!!!!!!!

would you buy anything audio related from THIS guy ?!?!?!?!?!
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,805
    edited April 2007
    Sorry, I'm not putting magnets ANYWHERE near the ECU in any of my vehicles. They are sheilded just for that purpose and to also block EM radiation. I really don't see how those stupid little bricks are going to help in any way whatsoever.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited April 2007
    ohskigod wrote: »
    oh sweet JESUS!!!!!!!

Not with a hair-do like that....
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited April 2007
    ohskigod wrote: »
    oh sweet JESUS!!!!!!!

HA!!! I've got 1982 on the phone. It wants its hair back:D

MulletAudio... bringing you over-priced squiggly stuff for years.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited April 2007
    While we're on the subject of best thumbs up EVER....
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited April 2007
    I wonder how many they'll let me buy. Do they have a cap on purchases?