Seems familiar here..

jcaut
jcaut Posts: 1,849
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
Hi folks,

It's been a few months since I've logged in. It's not really that long, but it's the longest I've stayed away in 6 or 7 years, so it seems like a long time.

I've had some personal stuff going on-- Nothing bad, really, besides perhaps some bad timing, and nothing worth going into details on here -- But nevertheless, it kinda shook me up and I took a little break. And NO, I wasn't in jail or anything like that. Things are hopefully beginning to settle back down now and I thought I'd venture back in here. I see several new names posting alot,... And those mouse-over, drop-down menus are new.. But then the first thread I click on is a blast-from-the-past TroyD pic, Ha!

I'm afraid that I may have left some unfinished business, prior to my disappearance, and left a couple of people hanging. I had tossed around the idea of selling a pair of LSi7's. I hadn't decided for sure, but Bill Ayotte, and AndyGwis had both asked for pictures which they never received. I apologize sincerely. It now looks like I'll probably want to hang onto those 7's anyway. Again, I apologize for my poor handling of the situation, and hope it didn't cause trouble for anyone. If I have any unanswered PM's, I'll check them and get back to you shortly.

I might even find some pictures to post, of some of my recent adventures.

Jason
Post edited by jcaut on

Comments

• AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited April 2007
    No problem. Glad you're back and hopefully doing well.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,428
    edited April 2007
    Hey Jason, good to see you back. You're family here, don't forget that.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited April 2007
    GO climb a rock... ;) Just kidding. Welcome back!
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• BobMcG
    BobMcG Posts: 1,585
    edited April 2007
    Leave people hanging??? You betcha!

Don't you remember?

You were just about to sent me that real cool item for free? You know, that ... ah, thingamajig, doohickey, whatchamacallit, thingy there.. the nice one that... um.... :confused::o NEVER MIND! :p Welcome back Jason. :D
  • Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited April 2007
    Welcome back, hope all is well
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited April 2007
    Best wishes
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited April 2007
    Long time no...um...see..?:D Glad you ok. You haven't really missed all that much.:p
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.