I Pick Up My Nad Today

JimBRICK
JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
Like the title says my nads at the ups depot and I'm heading over to get it WOO HOO
2 CHANNEL
Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
Under construction

Comments

• engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited April 2007
    Congrats
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited April 2007
    JimBRICK wrote: »
    Like the title says my nads at the ups depot and I'm heading over to get it WOO HOO
    Your girl decided to send them back? Congrats!
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited April 2007
    jdhdiggs wrote: »
    Your girl decided to send them back? Congrats!

Nice lead in to this: http://sjl.funnyordie.com/v1/view_video.php?viewkey=e77f13a6d184dbf1232f&page=&viewtype=&category=
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850