a lady needs your support

ohskigod
ohskigod Posts: 6,502
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
a friend of mine has enterred herself in the running for Maxim's hometown hottie

if you could throw her some love (i.e. votes), she would greatly appreciate it.

linky
http://www.maximonline.com/hotties/profile_2007.aspx?id=24659

thanks for your help gang :)

Lou
Living Room 2 Channel -
Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
Post edited by ohskigod on

Comments

• schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited April 2007
    I voted for you candidate, but I may have like some of the other ones better. No offense to you friend or lady, just an observation from a girl watcher. (the pervert that I am) :D
    Carl

• ohskigod
    edited April 2007
    she's a friend, thanks for the support

there were some damn cute chicks on there though, I looked too :p
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited April 2007
    ohskigod wrote: »
    she's a friend, thanks for the support

Lou, I know you don't have any friends that look like that....

I'm assuming it's more of a professional relationship.;)
    Jenn
    Totowa , NJ

Height: 5'0"
    Weight: 114 lbs.
    Profession: Romance enhancer (sell sex toys)
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited April 2007
    I voted for her, shes cute, tell her to smile a little more next time.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • Gaara
    Gaara Posts: 2,415
    edited April 2007
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited April 2007
    that was easy :)
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited April 2007
    Beautiful gal - +1
  • MikeC78
    MikeC78 Posts: 2,315
    edited April 2007
    Voted. I really like her profession!:)
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited April 2007
    voted.....Yay for boobies!
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited April 2007
    WTF, all my friends are fat guys, I gotta pick a new hobby! Later guys, sorry, no hotties in audio (no offense or reference to the lovely Polk ladies here:).
    V
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited April 2007
    If you get a picture of her with a Polk speaker, I'll vote for her.

John Strong can't seem to pull that rabbit out yet so good luck.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • ohskigod
    edited April 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »
    If you get a picture of her with a Polk speaker, I'll vote for her.

John Strong can't seem to pull that rabbit out yet so good luck.

I'll say this, if she gets alot of votes here, getting her to pose with....say....my Lsi15's or 9's probably wont be much of a challenge:D

I've known her for a while now. She was a sorority sister of my wife and sister in law. Oddly enough, when I think about it, I have quite a few cute and hot chick friends. The key is to be happily married and not give a crap how they look ;)
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• ohskigod
    edited April 2007
    shack wrote: »
    Lou, I know you don't have any friends that look like that....

I'm assuming it's more of a professional relationship.;)

I will neither confirm nor deny that I am a buying customer :D:D:D:D
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited April 2007
    I'll vote tonight. Don't want the "Network Gods" seeing me on Maxim's website. ;)

Well Mark, Jen was promoted to customer a little while back (aka, FIRED), so there went my model for that. I still have it on my wish list though. An LSi7 snuggled up to some boobies is the plan. Gotta find one with big boobies as no boobies just won't be as effective.

Lou, tell the girlie GOOD LUCK.

John
    No excuses!
  • Strong Bad
    edited April 2007
    ohskigod wrote: »
    I'll say this, if she gets alot of votes here, getting her to pose with....say....my Lsi15's or 9's probably wont be much of a challenge:D

You don't say! :cool:

My camera and studio lighting is portable and available! :D
    No excuses!
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited April 2007
    I'm "blocked" from the website. Damn big brother.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited April 2007
    voted

They still make Icehouse beer? That beer was around here on the island back in the '90s but dissapeared..
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited April 2007
    Anybody that gets that far in the comps, doesn't need any help from me. She's on her own as far as I'm concerned.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2007
    Hubba friggin hubba, voted!
  • Strong Bad
    edited April 2007
    Just tossed in my vote for her.
    No excuses!