NBA ref suspended

PhantomOG
PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
Anyone watch the Spurs-Mavs game on Sunday?

I couldn't believe it when I saw ref Joey Crawford run across the court and T-up and eject Duncan for sitting on the sideline and laughing. Supposedly he even asked Duncan if he wanted to fight. :confused: Oh well, I was worried that the Spurs might get stuck in a game with him officiating in the playoffs but I'm glad they won't have to worry about that now.

Crawford Suspended Indefinitely
Post edited by PhantomOG on

Comments

• bknauss
    bknauss Posts: 1,441
    edited April 2007
    I watched the clip on Youtube. I didn't realize at first that the clip begins with the 2nd tech foul. I didn't see Duncan laughing until they did the replay. A huge WTF.

Duncan's face when he realized he got t'd up is priceless.
    Brian Knauss
    ex-Electrical Engineer for Polk
  • PhantomOG
    PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
    edited April 2007
    I saw it live and couldn't believe it. Robert Horry and a couple other Spurs players were sitting there too and laughing, and yet Crawford comes charging across the court to eject Duncan. Talk about stupid. Why the heck was he even looking at the Spurs bench to begin with?
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited April 2007
    I read this on yahoo.....what a sack. At least the commissioner did something....
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited April 2007
    This has been a long time coming. Crawford has been a loose cannon for years now. He's made these threats to players before. It's just that this has been the first incident which has received so much media publicity.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore