24 - Tonight's Episode!

BottomFeeder
BottomFeeder Posts: 1,684
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
What???

After an outstanding epsiode last week, what happened this week? No way Jack risks WW3 w/China, Russia and the US, just for one person, albeit his beloved Audrey. & No way Tom lets the VP take over the presidency w/what he's got on him.

What a come down after last week!
"Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then." Bob Seger
Post edited by BottomFeeder on

Comments

• Sansui
    Sansui Posts: 372
    edited April 2007
    IMHO, this whole series has been a let down as opposed to the previous ones.
    Be gentle, I'm new to all this...

The mind blowing speed of the BRAIN TRAIN...
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited April 2007
    I thought it was another good episode compared to the rest of the season. Sure, much of it is unbelievable, but what do you expect?
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • BottomFeeder
    BottomFeeder Posts: 1,684
    edited April 2007
    Sansui - yeah, except for a few goodies, this one's not up to par w/the rest.
    Early - yeah, I certainly expect the unbelievable ala James Bond, but last night's episode just took me too far down that road.

Has everyone noticed that Jack Bauer has the same initials as James Bond? Ok, I wasn't the first, one of my kids was. So I'm not that nuts for the show!
    "Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then." Bob Seger
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    edited April 2007
    In all honesty, this year is crap compared to years past. Last nights show was OK, but I find myself watching now merely for the "Jack Bauer factor". I am waiting for him to go rogue and exact revenge on the Chinese Consolate.

If you're not on board yet, get with The Shield. It is the best show on non-pay cable bar none.

Shawn
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • Sansui
    Sansui Posts: 372
    edited April 2007
    Has everyone noticed that Jack Bauer has the same initials as James Bond? Ok, I wasn't the first, one of my kids was. So I'm not that nuts for the show!
    Wow. Never noticed that. No wonder he can't be killed. Gotta mention that to my supervisor tomorrow...
    Be gentle, I'm new to all this...

The mind blowing speed of the BRAIN TRAIN...
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited April 2007
    Last week was way better, this week just felt rushed, silly, ridiculous, retreaded... blech.

I can barely watch 24 anymore, just because it's so unoriginal (compared to itsefl, I mean... it's all just the same crap as before). It's entertaining, but barely.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.