FS: Sprint Nextel Phone - Loaded

Options
dorokusai
dorokusai Posts: 25,576
edited April 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Sprint Nextel - Sanyo SCP-7200 - Blue/Black(Ruggedized) - *SOLD* to Jstas

This is one of my work/test phones from my Sprint Nextel days. Its fully functional, Ready Link and PCS Vision capable. The phone has a couple scuffs and a gouge on the armor but all in all it was one of the better phones I've owned over 11 years. My dog got hold of the antenna, and it still works but I'll pick up a new one prior to payment/shipment.

This would be a perfect teenager/kid phone. Absolutely NO contracts needed, just bring it in or call CS and get it activated. If you're already a Sprint Nextel customer, in good standing, they CAN waive the activation fee so don't let them BS you.

Includes: Original box and packaging, original home charger AND 12V car charger + 2 extra batteries. I have two(2) regular batteries and a hi-cap battery. All of them charge and work fine.

The phone is unlocked and is ready to be connected. If you have any issues, contact me directly: dorokusai@comcast.net

I have a few more phones available but I need to find the extras.

Thanks for looking.
CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
Post edited by dorokusai on

Comments

• dorokusai
    edited April 2007
    Options
    No love for Sprint?
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I was considering this to replace my failing SCP-5400 but I'm not sure if it's any better. Does it have a camera in it and does it have a speaker phone? A camera is a bad thing because of work but a speakerphone is a good thing 'cause I hate driving down the road with an earphone on.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Don't they give you free phones when you sign up, and again every year or so? Great post for your local craigslist.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,652
    edited April 2007
    Options
    What are the other phones? I tend to like the clam shell type and mp3.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited April 2007
    Options
    LOL no love for Sprint :D

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• dorokusai
    edited April 2007
    Options
    John - Unfortunately no camera, but yes on the speakerphone.

Russ - Nope, we only receive new phones if the old ones are kaput. Craigslist stinks because you have to relist it again everyday for it to be current.

Engtaz - I have a Sanyo VI-2300 clamshell with belt holster. It's basic but brand new with a couple scratches. I only used it for 2 weeks.
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,652
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I already have that one. I was just seing if you had something better then a Sanyo 8300
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • dorokusai
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I also have a Sprint Pocket PC but I'm still using it at the moment.
  • Jstas
    edited April 2007
    Options
    OOOOOO!

A pocket PC?

Do tell, do tell!

Actually though, if you can get that antenna replaced, I think I'll call dibs on the 7200

Oh an the lack of a camera is a selling point for me. No camera, I can have the phone with me at work too. A camera and I can't take it in the area where my desk sits due to restrictions.

• dorokusai
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I picked up a brand new antenna for it last week John. It's ready to roll.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I know quite a few people who have owned that phone, and t held up well for them...It is pretty bombproof. Doro is awesome seller as well.....
  • Jstas
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Cool! Where do you want me to send payment and what is acceptable? Check? M.O?

• dorokusai
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Check or MO is fine from you. I have your shipping addy, but email me just in case.... dorokusai@comcast.net