Can't get Audiogon email to work.... can anybody help me?

sbpolk
sbpolk Posts: 644
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
Hey guys, when I try to send someone an email on Audiogon, this is the result:

Set-Cookie: lst=1176621030; expires=Fri, 31-Dec-2009 00:00:00 GMT; domain=.audiogon.com; path=/; Content-type: text/html

I have tried from different computers, so it isn't a cookie issue on my computer, as near as I can tell. Do any of you know what this means? I have never actually been able to send an email, and it does the same thing when I try to sent a "help me" message to the contact email as well.

So, help me!
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
Post edited by sbpolk on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,428
    edited April 2007
    Are you a member of Audiogon? Are you using AOL?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• sbpolk
    sbpolk Posts: 644
    edited April 2007
    I signed up for audiogon, I can sign in. Not using aol....
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,428
    edited April 2007
    Interesting. I'd have to say it's something at your end, but I haven't a clue as to what.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk