School Warning - (Adult warning)

brettw22
brettw22 Posts: 7,624
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
I'm guessing these 'blockages' weren't from a single here or there.....lol.....

schooldocumentxa4.jpg
comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
Post edited by brettw22 on

Comments

• BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited April 2007
    Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! loooooool
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited April 2007
    And people laugh at me for wearing flip flops in the shower. I tell them I don't want to get my feet pregnant.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • BaggedLancer
    edited April 2007
    ben62670 wrote: »
    And people laugh at me for wearing flip flops in the shower. I tell them I don't want to get my feet pregnant.

And people laugh at me for commuting to college :D
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited April 2007
    How the hell does **** clog a shower? Maybe a bunch of guys were playing limp bizkit in the show or something.
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • BaggedLancer
    edited April 2007
    exalted512 wrote: »
    How the hell does **** clog a shower? Maybe a bunch of guys were playing limp bizkit in the show or something.
    -Cody

Something tells me the clog initially came from the "human hair" they found in the shower....then when the **** hits the human hair it builds up.....kinda like how beavers build dams with stick then pack mud in......just in this case the boys are packing showers with human hair then their own ****.....

Talk about a disturbing/disgusting picture I just put in peoples minds...:mad:
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited April 2007
    That's not even possible and I've tried.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited April 2007
    Wtf?

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited April 2007
    We will preform DNA tests if the problem persists....Why don't they all just go pull one off on his door? "Please wack off in your room while your roommate watches" is what this sounds like to me.
  • millerman 3732
    millerman 3732 Posts: 1,488
    edited April 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »

how long where you at it before you finally gave up? J/K :D
    Casey
    H/T: Epson 6500ub
    Sony UBP-X800
    Toshiba HD-XA2 (HD-DVD, CD)
    Onkyo 805 (pre-amp)
    Outlaw 7125
    Polk RTi 10 (bi-amped)
    Polk CSi5 (bi-amped)
    Polk RTi6
    SVS PB 12 plus/2
    Velodyne SMS-1

TV Rig: Samsung 50'' 4k display
    Polk Signa-1 Surround bar
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited April 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »

Feh... you old guys, I swear. Quitters.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited April 2007
    Wow, that letter looks so real.... ;)
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,668
    edited April 2007
    Something tells me the clog initially came from the "human hair" they found in the shower....then when the **** hits the human hair it builds up.....kinda like how beavers build dams with stick then pack mud in......just in this case the boys are packing showers with human hair then their own ****.....

Talk about a disturbing/disgusting picture I just put in peoples minds...:mad:

What I find so disturbing, BL, is ...... how you seem to know so much about the subject. You haven't been conducting like ..... clinical trials or any such thing ?

:rolleyes:
    Sal Palooza
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2007
    Is that what that stuff is?

I always wondered at SC Polkfest when I stayed at Troys house, why there were always little 'jellyfish' in the tub after everyone showered.

I thought it had to do with well water or something.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited April 2007
    "Anybody who WISHES to ****....."

What a clown. Obviously doesn't understand that we don't WISH to ****, and that it is a staple of being human since somebody put the Cro- in Cro-Mag.

"Oh my! I just had a very exciting thought about possibly getting made a chief in a tribe of gorgeous, Jenny McCarthy looking Amazons, and the ceremony that celebrates said chiefdom. Therefore, I think I WISH to commemorate this thought by masturbating."
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited April 2007
    In the comfort of their own rooms! But that's not the same! :eek: The shower's the perfect place. You're already naked, the lubricant is readily available, and clean-up's a breeze :D
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • BaggedLancer
    edited April 2007
    What I find so disturbing, BL, is ...... how you seem to know so much about the subject. You haven't been conducting like ..... clinical trials or any such thing ?

:rolleyes:

No sir.........but I will admit when I used to be in the dorms at school I would aim for the shower "ON" handle before I left.......

:eek:
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2007
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited April 2007
    As long as they do not track the problem back to the Tasteful Babe Thread and shut us down.
    V
  • Maurice
    Maurice Posts: 517
    edited April 2007
    Higher education my ****, sounds like one big circle jerk!!!:D :confused:
    Everytime I think I'm out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!!!!!!

Polk 70's,40,30's
    Velo DLS 3500 Sub
    JVC 61" HD-ILA
    Sony DA4ES AVR
    Oppo 981 DVD
    Sony CDP-CX235 CD
    Signal Bi-wires
    AR ProII IC's
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited April 2007
    bobman1235 wrote: »
    Wow, that letter looks so real.... ;)

Ed Zachary...

Funny as hell, though.
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited April 2007
    Somebody is fired for posting that. It looks bad for the University.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited April 2007
    You guys are all kidding right?

Should I print up something with the Polk Audio letterhead saying something ridiculous so you can all believe that too? :)
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.