Misc. Bike Parts For Sale.....

Options
Bill Ayotte
Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
edited April 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have a few extra parts sitting around the house here, and I am looking to sell off some of the many bikes and parts i have due to storage space......Thought I would post up this stuff here first. This stuff was lightly used for maybe two months, never saw over 7 or 8 rides...I was a bike tech before I became a helicopter tech, so I can assure you I wouldn't sell you beat up crap...Most of this stuff is a little dirty, I will clean it up before I send it off. Prices DO NOT include shipping, I will only charge you what I pay.....

First off is a set of 9 speed Shimano XT dual control levers...NON HYDRAULIC DISC TYPE...These are cable only...Will work with v-brakes, or the nice set of 8" AVID Mechanical Discs I have farther down this post....I am looking for $60 for these...
DSC_0692.jpg
DSC_0691.jpg
They have a couple of scratches from me eating it once....:o

Next are the 8" set of Avid BBDB mech. disc brakes. The pads have about 80% left on them....The discs aren't warped either. Comes with all hardware...I am looking for $75 for BOTH.
DSC_0697.jpg
DSC_0699.jpg

Next is a set of Shimano Saint Cranks...It is a triple ring set with 22-32-44 tooth chainrings. This is their primo downhill-freeride crank. Includes Original box and bottom bracket....BB is in excellent condition as well...The drive arm and spindle are all one piece....These are just a tad heavier than the Xt's I am using on my fisher....Awesome finish too, similar to the old XTR....I am looking for $70 for these.
DSC_0688.jpg
DSC_0690.jpg

Next is a Shimano Hone front der and XT long cage rear der.....I'll take $25 for both.
DSC_0687.jpg
DSC_0686.jpg

Finally, a set of XT disc wheels....They are laced with DT stainless black spokes and are riding on Sun Rhyno-Lite 1.75" rims....With a Shimano XT 9Sp. Cassette. The tires on there are Maxxis Holy Rollers. The tires are included...Unless the buys doesn't want them. I am looking for $100 for these, the cassette alone on these things is about $50 new, and this one doesn't even show any wear...
DSC_0704.jpg
DSC_0713.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to ask...I also have an Azonic Steelhead frame with a King sealed headset and Manitou Sherman flick plus fork......Really don't want to separate those, but for the right price I might be persuaded.....
Post edited by Bill Ayotte on

Comments