FS: Dell Axim x51v

Options
okiepolkie
okiepolkie Posts: 2,258
Now that I've got a Blackberry Pearl, I'm ready to sell my Axim. It is a little over a year old, and still works as new. The only "wear" on it is where the Aluminum Hardcase rubbed on the surface each time I closed it. The picture doesn't show the scuff very much, but I can email pictures to anyone that is interested.

Here is a little information about it(I haven't looked at the newest models to see if they are much different).

Info:
  • Intel 624MHz
  • 256MBROM 64MB SDRAM
  • 3.7 inch VGA 802.11b, BT
  • USB Cradle for Dell Axim X51 Handheld
  • Dell Axim X50 Aluminum Hardcase

In the package:
  • Wall charger(adapter is removeable, and can be plugged directly into the cradle)
  • USB Cradle
  • Soft Case
  • Original Software (Activesync, and a few other things)
  • Pre-installed Boxwave screen protector(doesn't change the screen function or brightness, but it gave me some peace of mind)
  • Aluminum Hard Case(this one works, but doens't seem to fit or close as well as I would like, so it basically just a freebie)
Price: $235 shipped

There have been no firmware or software updates loaded into the system since I bought it.

I really liked it, and have made numerous notes on it, but the Pearl does almost everything I need it to do, and I can take notes on paper if it is really needed.

Post here, and PM if you are interested.

edit: The Rhino case is included, but it is basically a freebie in the price, as it shows scratches very easily.
Tschüss
Zach
Post edited by okiepolkie on

Comments