Polk LsiC/Lsi9, SVS 25-31PCi

Options
haimoc
haimoc Posts: 1,031
edited April 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
* A pair of Polk Lsi9 (Ebony), Excelent condition (9/10) with original boxes. Speakers come with grills. Speaker stands are not included. $525.00 + shipping. ** SOLD **

* Polk LsiC (Black), Excelent condition (9/10) with original boxes. Speakers come with grills. Speaker stands are not included. $350 + shipping. ** SOLD **

* SVS 25-31PCi, Excelent condition (9/10) with original boxes. $350 + shipping. ** SOLD **

Local (MD/VA/DC) pickup are welcome and preferred.

Audiogon feedback:
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fb.pl?user=Haimoc&&&&
Post edited by haimoc on

Comments

• jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I hate you!

Damn timing.... I'll try and find a local buyer for the SVS.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Could you post some pictures of the LSi9s?

This is my way of showing interest as well.
  • haimoc
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I will get some pixs, this weekend. I loaned my EOS 20D to my friend for his family wedding this coming Saturday.

I am the original owner of these speakers and well care for them. They virtually look new if you care and function as the first day they arrived at my home. I owned them for closely a year and a half. The Lsi9s are used as the surround speakers in the system Lsi15/C/9s. I just sold Lsi15, and now the Lsi9s and C must go.. :)

The subwoofer I bought from Dorokusai.. When I bought it, he claimed it looked new, and it is still the same look and condition.. :cool:

I will get some pixs, this weekend, on Sunday.
  • haimoc
    edited April 2007
    Options
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Deal with Haimoc (Vu) with the utmost confidence...
    He is an absolutely stellar member and my transactions with him have always been as smooth as humanly possible.

Excellent prices, as well.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • haimoc
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Thanks, Jason, for your nice word. How are you doing with your new Tyler?
    Anyway, I sold Lsi15, lost a deal on Totem Hawk, but got a deal on ProAc 1.5 instead. I am very happy with ProAc 1.5 so far.
  • dipiazza
    dipiazza Posts: 363
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Does The SVS have the ISD or newer NSD driver?
    Terps Swimming!
    HT Setup
    TV: Vizio VX32L
    Reciever: Pioneer VSX-D914
    HD-DVD Player: Toshiba HD-A2
    Fronts: Polk R50s
    Surounds: Polk R30s
    Center: Polk R20's
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39PCi

2CH Setup
    Integrated: Onix SP3 Tube
    CD Player: Sony CDP-CX355
    Speakers: Onix Strata Mini in PR Finish
    Signal Cable: Classic Speaker, Analog 1 IC

Headphones
    Grado SR 60, Bang & Olufsen A8, Shure e3

Other Stuff in Use
    Onix xls, Dual Onix x-subs, Onix Ref .5, Dahlquist M903, Teac A-1D, Marantz 1060
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Glad to hear it... since I trust your ears, I'm sure the ProAc's sound unbelievable.

I had an interesting conversation with someone this weekend concerning the Hawks. Within the last couple of months, they've made the transformation from red-headed stepchild in the Totem line-up to quite sought after speakers. The time to jump on them at a killer pricepoint may have been in the past. There is definitely some good word of mouth building up steam...

As for my Tylers, they're simply beautiful to listen to. The Sea Millenium tweeter is unlike anything I have yet to hear in audio. It's resolution of detail while remaining warm and enchanting is magical. And they look gorgeous as well. Now I have to work on surrounding them with some better components..

Now someone buy the Lsi's and SVS while you still have the chance:D
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • haimoc
    edited April 2007
    Options
    dipiazza,
    Honestly I don't know if that has the ISD or newer NSD driver. I will look up at the spec and let you know. Maybe, this link below can provide some information...
    http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volume_9_4/svs-25-31-pci-subwoofer-12-2002.html

Jason,
    I like the ProAC smooth and details with full and wide soundstage. However, I'd like to try Tylers someday. I heard that Tyler uses Scanspeaks drivers, too, but I am not sure.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Yes... some of Tyler's models opt for the Scanspeak. I suppose it's always a matter of preference. Some Tyler owners on other forums love debating the merits of the two. I'm with you though. I'd like to get my ear on just about anything.

Sorry for bogging down your thread. Again, someone should really snatch these up.
  • dipiazza
    dipiazza Posts: 363
    edited April 2007
    Options
    haimoc wrote: »
    dipiazza,
    Honestly I don't know if that has the ISD or newer NSD driver. I will look up at the spec and let you know.

Easy way to tell:

Look under at the driver. If the Cone is Black its ISD if its Gray its NSD.

Thanks.
    Terps Swimming!
    HT Setup
    TV: Vizio VX32L
    Reciever: Pioneer VSX-D914
    HD-DVD Player: Toshiba HD-A2
    Fronts: Polk R50s
    Surounds: Polk R30s
    Center: Polk R20's
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39PCi

2CH Setup
    Integrated: Onix SP3 Tube
    CD Player: Sony CDP-CX355
    Speakers: Onix Strata Mini in PR Finish
    Signal Cable: Classic Speaker, Analog 1 IC

Headphones
    Grado SR 60, Bang & Olufsen A8, Shure e3

Other Stuff in Use
    Onix xls, Dual Onix x-subs, Onix Ref .5, Dahlquist M903, Teac A-1D, Marantz 1060
  • haimoc
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Jason,
    No problem. Enjoy your Tyler. :)

dipiazza,
    Sure.. I will look at the cone and tell you what color it is when I get home, this evening. Thanks.
  • haimoc
    edited April 2007
    Options
    dipiazza, the SVS driver color is black.

Pictures added with lower prices.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Come on guys.... this is a no-brainer.
  • haimoc
    edited April 2007
    Options
  • haimoc
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I do not intend to bump this old thread again, but I sold my Lsi15, LsiC, and Svs Subwoofer. Lsi9s are the last item to go. Hopefully, they will be gone soon.

Thanks.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited April 2007
    Options
    You'd think with the trillion and one "WTB: Lsi9's" threads, these would have been snatched up in a heartbeat.
    I suppose it's just bad timing.
  • haimoc
    edited April 2007
    Options