Who's the Easter Bunny tonight??

schwarcw
schwarcw Posts: 7,335
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
I have a nine year old daughter Shannon is anxiously awaiting the old rabbit. She recently has braces put on her teeth so some candy will be a real challenge, like marshmellow peeps. I will hide the basket very late, and leave a trail of little chocolate eggs for her to follow. She really get's excited to see that:D

She is kind of a second family as my older children by my first wife are grown. I never want these little things to end, children grow so fast. She still believes in Santa and the Bunny. This is probably her last year for this magic. A little sad right of passage from childhood.:(

Thanks for letting me share. Who else is the bunny tonight?
Carl

Post edited by schwarcw on

Comments

• phipiper10
    phipiper10 Posts: 955
    edited April 2007
    The wife and I hid the eggs, colored 2 dozen! My 4 yr suddenly at bed told us he wants to wear his Buzz Lightyear costume from Halloween.

Sure buddy whatever you want;) He said he was going to wake up to see the easter bunny's car in the night.

Fun stuff! The kids that is, well the LSis too!
    Analog Source: Rega P3-24 Exact 2 w/GT delrin platter & Neo TT-PSU Digital Source: Lumin T2 w/Roon (NUC) DAC: Denafrips Pontus II Phono Preamp: Rega Aria MK3 Preamp: Rogue RP-7 Amp: Pass X150.8 Speakers: Joseph Audio Perspective 2, Audio Physic Tempo Plus Cables: Morrow M4 ICs & Audio Art SC-5 ePlus, Shunyata PCs Misc: Shunyata Hydra Delta D6, VTI rack, GIK acoustic panels
  • sophie
    sophie Posts: 511
    edited April 2007
    my mom told me that she herd the bunny was going to go to the store if some one went and found the baskets...when i got home from blades of glory there were lots of target bags in the corner of the kitchen that we were spost to stay away from so i guess my parents get to be the bunny even tho my younger brother has had it all figured out for a few years. but i dug out what candy i had left from last year and ate it so i need more free candy that i can nibble on till halloween when i get whats left over after we hand it out.
    Polk monitor 10B's and 5 jr's
    Adcom gfa 5500 and HK/240
    Adcom gtp 400
    Adcom gcp 600
    MusicHall MMF 2.1 TT
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited April 2007
    Time to go night, night

Bunny.jpg
    Carl

• SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,480
    edited April 2007
    schwarcw wrote: »
    ..... like marshmellow peeps.

My favs are the Yellow ones! :) Enjoy the time with her, be time to put her in the convent soon away from boyz.:D
    Thanks for letting me share. Who else is the bunny tonight?

Well, the wife has this little outfit and....:D
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,480
    edited April 2007
    schwarcw wrote: »
    Time to go night, night

LOL That pic cracks me up.
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited April 2007
    my grandsons and new grandaughter
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited April 2007
    Comgrats george.

My wife,my parents,mother inlaw and I.

Happy Easter everyone

engtaz
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited April 2007
    Mostly the wife, but I do go on the Easter Egg hunt.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°