Interesting album and CD pics, lyrics, etc thread

candyliquor35m
candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
No rules, just right. Guessing is ok but not required. Post anytime, anything you want.
Post edited by candyliquor35m on

Comments

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited April 2007
    The guy in the back looks like one of the Doobie Brothers.Cant remember his name.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • candyliquor35m
    edited April 2007
    GV#27 wrote: »
    The guy in the back looks like one of the Doobie Brothers.Cant remember his name.

Yep Toulouse Street is the name of the album.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited April 2007
    Yep Toulouse Street is the name of the album.
    Ahhh ok,and the Brothers name in the back row is Pat Simmonds.:)
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited April 2007
    That is a rather disturbing cover.
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • candyliquor35m
    edited April 2007
    It's the inner jacket gatefold or whatever it's called.
  • ledhed
    ledhed Posts: 1,088
    edited April 2007
    Probably the most awkward album cover:

Led%20Zeppelin%20-%20Houses%20Of%20The%20Holy%20-%20Back.JPG

I have a shirt with this on it that I got long before Zeppelin was a popular band (for my generation) but no longer wear it because wearing a shirt with naked girls on it is a little creepy.
    God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8
  • strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited April 2007
    ledhed wrote: »
    Probably the most awkward album cover:

I have a shirt with this on it that I got long before Zeppelin was a popular band (for my generation) but no longer wear it because wearing a shirt with naked girls on it is a little creepy.

Gotta agree with you there. On the other hand, though, the inside of that album is really cool. I've been looking for a copy of Houses with a great cover and crappy vinyl so I can frame the gatefold and hang it in the listening dungeon.

Looking at it again, I'm not so sure they're little girls. They could be Robert Plant as a child, too.
    Wristwatch--->Crisco
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited April 2007
    UGERLY women on that Doobies cover. Wow.
  • strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited April 2007
    These ladies are a little bit better. Plus there's no big guy wearing only combat boots.:eek:

uvElectric_ladyland_nude_front_and_back.jpg
    Wristwatch--->Crisco