Another GREAT Concert!

cmy330go
cmy330go Posts: 2,341
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
Just got back from Harry Connick Jr. at Stephen's auditorium in Ames, IA. It was the 3rd time I've seen him, and he NEVER disappoints. For anyone who loves jazz or simply loves live music, Harry is a must see. Him and his band are nothing short of amazing, and thanks to flawless sound techs, you get to hear every last detail.

It's great to see an entire band of master musicians all having a great time doing what they enjoy. I've been to a few shows in the past that just felt like the performers were just there to collect a check. But that is never the case with Harry and his band. They always put on a world class show, and obviously have a good time doing so.

To top it off you can always count on him to sign autographs after the show. I just have more respect for those who show genuine appreciation for their fans.

Anyway.....If you get the chance....Go see Harry Connick Jr.!!!! You won't be disappointed.
HT
Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,