What is wrong with people today...I just don't get this!

Midnite Mick
Midnite Mick Posts: 1,591
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
Early B.'s post reminded me of this. You guys may have already seen this but this is just soooooo f'ed up to me. After what this guy did how can the media or anybody possibly try to skew this into making him the victim . TOTALLY SICK....WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE! Oh well, make up your own mind.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/503376/brutal_police_beating/

Mike
Modwright SWL 9.0 SE (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC with Oyaide 004 terminations)
Consonance cd120T
Consonance Cyber 800 tube monoblocks (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC's with Oyaide 004 terminations)
Usher CP 6311

Phillips Pronto TS1000 Universal Remote
Post edited by Midnite Mick on

Comments

• jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited April 2007
    I agree, convicted murderer, steals a cops gun and shoots him in the courtroom and then jumps out of a 3rd story window to escape. Yeah, I think I'd be wheeling him into court on a hand cart hanable lector style as well.

He's lucky they didn't do the: "I was trying to restrain as he reached for my partners gun so I drew mine and fired 26 times into his chest" routine. Why 26 times? He only had one reload.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited April 2007
    It was good to hear that the FBI cleared the officers of wrong doing.

A serious **** whoppin and life without parole...justice was served as best it could be.

Pretty amazing how the people in the court start shouting at how bad he was beatin. Yeah, think how the 2 families of the murder victims feel! Eff him!
    No excuses!
  • davidk0512
    davidk0512 Posts: 157
    edited April 2007
    This guy should never have made it back to the courtroom to give the assinine media reason to portray him as the victim. Life without parole or death, let me think about that. I think he deserved death, it costs way too much taxpayer money to keep that trash alive in prison.
    David
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2007
    How do we know the crumb didn't get those injuries jumping out of a third story window. He got what he deserved. . . actually he should have received more stringent penalties.
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited April 2007
    Yup, he's lucky that he walked in. No feelings for the officer who was shot or his family. Go figure.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2007
    janmike wrote: »
    Yup, he's lucky that he walked in. No feelings for the officer who was shot or his family. Go figure.

Nothing to figure there Bro. . . that murderer and his family feel ENTITLED to everything even shooting a police officer.
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited April 2007
    So much for the so called judicial system. Trust me; it's no different north of the 49th.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°