WHAT a DAY!

SLOCOOKN
SLOCOOKN Posts: 704
edited March 2007 in The Clubhouse
The best and not he worst but bad.

I ordered new digital camera:). I wanted to wait until next week to order the camera. I am not sure just had a "feeling" I should wait.

Did I listen......NOOOOOOOOOO.

So what happened you would ask....

Around 8:45 the little one was off to bed. Wife was not "avaliable" :).
So off to bed I went. Only to be awakened at 12:30 amto he sound of a horn that will not stop. I look out the window and see that someone has hit my car. I saw a woman carrying a baby seat so I had my wife call 911. I went out and check on the woman and her 6 month old baby. the are OK. Whewwwww.... I had to pull a fuse to silence the horn. Her car was totaled.

She asked me to get her baby bag and purse out of the car. I found wine cooler bottles in the front floor board. I got really PISSED...That baby in the car and she is drinking and driving.

Cops show up. She has no insurance, and cops only give her a ticket for no insurance.
:eek: From the bottom it looks like a steep incline, From the top another down hill slope of mine.:mad: But I know the equilibrium's there!:cool: .."Faith No More" :D
Sony cx985v (for now)
BBE 482i
B&K AVP 1030
Adcom GFA 555 mk 2
AudioQuest Crystal 2 spk wire
Nordost RCA
SDA 3.1 tl RD0 tweets
Belkin pf60
Carver TFM 55x
Signal Analog 2 RCA
AudioQuestType 4
VMPS Original Tall Boy (Mega Woofers soon)
Post edited by SLOCOOKN on

Comments

• MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited March 2007
    I hope you have "uninsured/under insured" in your policy. Sometimes you just get screwed. Nothing you can do about it.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited March 2007
    Glad to hear that no one was hurt. You will be out your deductible but won't be charged for the accident.

Why didn't the police do a breathalizer?
    Carl

• GaryZ06
    GaryZ06 Posts: 317
    edited March 2007
    So drinking and driving is legal in your state?
    Panasonic 50" Plasma + Pioneer 6010
    Toshiba XA2 HD-DVD
    Panasonic BD30 Blu-Ray
    Pioneer 1014
    Polk RTi12 (front)...Polk CSi5 (center)
    Polk RTi4 (rear)...Velodyne DLS 5000-R Sub
    3 Outlaw M-200 Amps
  • SLOCOOKN
    SLOCOOKN Posts: 704
    edited March 2007
    Yes I have un and under..500.00 out of my pocket because this child neglecting drunk spent more on booze than insurance.

My wife was really upset because I spent a big chunk of change on a camera and now 500 on a deductible...

I told her at least she did not hit a single mom working a night job and kill her. Or some other tragedy like that!
    :eek: From the bottom it looks like a steep incline, From the top another down hill slope of mine.:mad: But I know the equilibrium's there!:cool: .."Faith No More" :D
    Sony cx985v (for now)
    BBE 482i
    B&K AVP 1030
    Adcom GFA 555 mk 2
    AudioQuest Crystal 2 spk wire
    Nordost RCA
    SDA 3.1 tl RD0 tweets
    Belkin pf60
    Carver TFM 55x
    Signal Analog 2 RCA
    AudioQuestType 4
    VMPS Original Tall Boy (Mega Woofers soon)
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited March 2007
    that's amazing.. so no DUI ticket? and i wonder if she'll lose her drivers license or not? i'd be spittin fire balls if I were you... smoke would be coming out of every orofice on my body.
    some drunk drivers just get all the breaks.. and keep on doing it again, and again, and again.. even if they take a person's license away... they drive without a license anyway. simply amazing how our justice system works isn't it?
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin: