Saw Pete Yorn last night

Options
ledhed
ledhed Posts: 1,088
edited March 2007 in Music & Movies
Pete Yorn was in Nashville last night, there was no way I was passing that up. Wow is all I can say. I have his first CD Musicforthemorningafter and while awesome in it's own right, he is simply amazing live. His two opening acts, Minibar and Moses Mayfield were also really good with Minibar having a Travis like sound and Moses Mayfield having a cross between 3 Doors Down and the Foo Fighters. Overall a great show, a great performer, and a pretty good venue (City Hall in downtown). Will definitely be at his next show.

Sadly though I received my first ticket on the way in though nothing could have ruined last night after seeing Pete.
God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8
Post edited by ledhed on

Comments

• tryrrthg
    tryrrthg Posts: 1,896
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I've always wanted to catch his show but I always seem to miss him when he's in town.

His other two CD's are pretty good too. I've yet to hear his live CD though.
    Sony KDL-40V2500 HDTV, Rotel RSX-1067 Receiver, Sony BDP-S550 Blu-ray, Slim Devices Squeezebox, Polk RTi6, CSi3 & R15, DIY sub with Atlas 15