I have no words for this

ohskigod
ohskigod Posts: 6,502
edited March 2007 in The Clubhouse
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,262700,00.html

I would get on my knees and beg God to give me 15 minutes in a room alone with this guy.
Living Room 2 Channel -
Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
Post edited by ohskigod on

Comments

• jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited March 2007
    Sounds like we need to institute a draft and send the MFer to Darfur.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • bradm6406
    bradm6406 Posts: 39
    edited March 2007
    http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_032907WABpedophile_talksDS.12ddb811.html

Apparently the site has been taken offline already. He's a sick freak, but at least his site is down so other sick freaks won't see it.
  • bdaley6509
    bdaley6509 Posts: 1,167
    edited March 2007
    Makes me want to throw up. He'll get what's coming to him, eventually.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited March 2007
    This is why there must be a limit to "freedom".

Wearing the flaming suit.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • SLOCOOKN
    SLOCOOKN Posts: 704
    edited March 2007
    5 seconds and a 5 lb sledge hammer to this M.F.er. I am surprised he hasn't been accosted or that his parents house hasn't been burnt to the ground!
    :eek: From the bottom it looks like a steep incline, From the top another down hill slope of mine.:mad: But I know the equilibrium's there!:cool: .."Faith No More" :D
    Sony cx985v (for now)
    BBE 482i
    B&K AVP 1030
    Adcom GFA 555 mk 2
    AudioQuest Crystal 2 spk wire
    Nordost RCA
    SDA 3.1 tl RD0 tweets
    Belkin pf60
    Carver TFM 55x
    Signal Analog 2 RCA
    AudioQuestType 4
    VMPS Original Tall Boy (Mega Woofers soon)
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited March 2007
    This made the hair on the back of my neck stand up, going to find my ball peen hammer now.

"McClellan wants to bring pedophiles out of the closet and give them a way to get some relief, by going out and being around little girls. He suggests a number of places, such as plays at elementary schools, parks, swimming pools and libraries."
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited March 2007
    Grrrrr!!!:mad:
    "I really think a lot of this pedophilia hysteria is overblown. I think there are a lot of people like me. They have the attraction but they're not going to do anything physical because of the laws. It just makes me happy to attend these events."

This sick piece of shite!!! "they're not going to do anything physical because of the laws." NOt because it is sick, disgusting, immoral rape that would scar a little girl for the rest of her life as well as her family and anyone who comes in contact with her but because of "laws."

This **** needs to be put in a prison cell and made Bubba's personal blow up doll!!:mad: Oh I'd say three years would do and then have Marsalis Wallace's hard pipe hittin' niggas with a pair of pliers and some tin snips have at him.:mad:

I'm surprised he's been able to get away with this so long without some citizen whose child had been molested or worse yet killed, doing this slug in. . . he is lower than snake **** in a wagon rut!!!
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited March 2007
    Grrrrr!!!:mad:

This sick piece of shite!!! "they're not going to do anything physical because of the laws." NOt because it is sick, disgusting, immoral rape that would scar a little girl for the rest of her life as well as her family and anyone who comes in contact with her but because of "laws."

great minds think alike, thats EXACTLY what I thought. Apparently if the law wasnt an issue, its open season.......sicko

I'm surprised he's been able to get away with this so long without some citizen whose child had been molested or worse yet killed, doing this slug in. . . he is lower than snake **** in a wagon rut

friggin Seattle man........I have a feeling this guy would disappear off the face of the planet if he was in Jersey. Accidents happen alot around here :cool:
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,428
    edited March 2007
    I'm just waiting for the ACLU to take up his cause. :rolleyes: :mad:
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• davidk0512
    davidk0512 Posts: 157
    edited March 2007
    He's one sick ****, but at least everyone knows who he is and I bet with one mis-step, the cops will be all over his ****. What is worse are all of his buddies that are still hiding in the closet. Great set of animals we've nurtured in this society.
    David
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited March 2007
    Moron's like this ALWAYS get what's coming to them. In the meantime, protect and educate your kids the best you can, it's all we can do....
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited March 2007
    Haha... law enforcement isn't the one who shut the site down... NetSol did! And only because he used a fake name when he registered for the hosting package, which violates their TOS...

If only I had gotten that call in the short time that I worked for NetSol...
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    ohskigod wrote:
    great minds think alike, thats EXACTLY what I thought. Apparently if the law wasnt an issue, its open season.......sicko

friggin Seattle man........I have a feeling this guy would disappear off the face of the planet if he was in Jersey. :cool:

Yeah and he would somehow become part of reinforced concreate!!!!
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    F1nut wrote:
    I'm just waiting for the ACLU to take up his cause. :rolleyes: :mad:

I would love for that to happen. That would really show up those useless slugs at the ACLU or at least what they've become.
  • Sami
    Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited March 2007
    ohskigod wrote:
    My thoughts too. If he would have said he has a sickeness that makes him watch little girls and says he is not going to touch them because it is wrong to the girl, then I would have had little sympathy for him. Well, I'm all for getting more of them out of the closer so we know who they are...
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited March 2007
    This guy's nut sac would look great getting crapped out of my dogs ****.
    V
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited March 2007
    The snipers creed applies here - "you can run, but you'll only die tired"
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited March 2007
    It's a good thing that he was able to put the site up because...

NOW, everyone in the area knows who he is and what he is capable of. His **** is going to be watched VERY closely for now on.

They should get someone else to host the site and put SERIOUS tracking measures in place on anyone that enters the site. Use it as a tool to get these ****!

It's absolutely scary to think this guy was hanging around playgrounds, going to community events and such with cameras and taking pics of little girls. Makes me F-ing furious!!!

ACLU...:rolleyes:

John
    No excuses!
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    Strong Bad wrote:
    It's absolutely scary to think this guy was hanging around playgrounds, going to community events and such with cameras and taking pics of little girls. Makes me F-ing furious!!!

Furious, nauseous, and murderous!:mad: I agree with if he admitted he was sick I would have a little compassion for the sick F#@K but he is just a criminal who deserves nothing less than what is coming his way.:mad:
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited March 2007
    I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
  • up2youjoe
    up2youjoe Posts: 114
    edited March 2007
    I would love for that to happen. That would really show up those useless slugs at the ACLU or at least what they've become.

Way too late for that....

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/nambla.html
    No Kids Allowed
    cold, heartless, clueless, greedy 'young professional'
  • davidk0512
    davidk0512 Posts: 157
    edited March 2007
    up2youjoe wrote:

Unbelievable! But then again, I guess it is
    David
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited March 2007
    The "Pedophile Community"?!?!:eek: :mad:

Just give me 5 seconds and a pair of rusty scissors!
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited March 2007
    Yeah and he would somehow become part of reinforced concreate!!!!

Or just dump him in the pine barrons.

I have 4 girls under 15. This guy is my worst nightmare.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • liordra
    liordra Posts: 152
    edited March 2007
    up2youjoe wrote:

I swear to god I spent 5-10 seconds trying to figure out why audiophiles need ACLU portection.
    sheeeesh .. just when u think u have seen it all ...