HAPPY BIRTHDAY fastmaster

engtaz
engtaz Posts: 7,663
edited March 2007 in The Clubhouse
:)HAPPY BIRTHDAY fastmaster:)

engtaz
engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
Post edited by engtaz on

Comments

• Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited March 2007
    Happy Birthday...this would be the perfect day for your 1st post. ;)

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited March 2007
    fatmaster?
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited March 2007
    no...
    fartmentor.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • RuSsMaN
    edited March 2007
    So flatusmaster then.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited March 2007
    Oh... I think you're right.
    Feistymeateater is his sister.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited March 2007
    I almost thought Cliff was back. :p
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited March 2007
    Demiurge wrote:
    I almost thought Cliff was back. :p

Good ole Cliff ;)
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• RuSsMaN
    edited March 2007
    Don't go risking bad juju like that fellas.