The Hamburglar

kberg
kberg Posts: 974
edited March 2007 in The Clubhouse
Hey, can any of you guys out there search for a sound file link for the old McDonald's Hamburglar guy (the older one from the 70's) that made the deep "robble robble" sound with his voice? I can't find it anywhere, and I know one of you guys can probably dig it up a lot faster than me.

Thanks in advance.
Mains: polkaudio RTi70's (bi-wired)
Center: polkaudio CSi40 (bi-wired)
Surrounds: polkaudio FXi30's
Rear Center: polkaudio CSi30
Sub: SVS 20-39 PC+
Receiver: ONKYO TX-SR600
Display: JVC HD-56G786
DVD Player: SONY DVP-CX985V
DVD Player: OPPO DV-981HD 1080p High Definition Up-Converting Universal DVD Player with HDMI
Remote: Logitech Harmony H688
Post edited by kberg on

Comments

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited March 2007
    Whenever I think of embarking on a life of petty thievery and malicious crime, I look no further than the Hamburgler. Scared straight? You bet!

I don't want Mayor McCheese throwing the book at me once I'm caught.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    edited March 2007
    I thought this was a thread about Sandy Berger from the Clinton White House and the files he was stuffing in his pants from the national archives...
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited March 2007
    Whenever I think of embarking on a life of petty thievery and malicious crime, I look no further than the Hamburgler. Scared straight? You bet!

The Hamburgler was a real badass, that is fo sho, but it was the Frito Bandito that lead me to the dark side...
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,668
    edited March 2007
    You do know that the Hamburgler was ****, right ?

Little known fact: he played a cameo role in "Pulp Fiction" as "The Gimp".
    Sal Palooza
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited March 2007
    You do know that the Hamburgler was ****, right ?

Little known fact: he played a cameo role in "Pulp Fiction" as "The Gimp".

If that is true, then what the hell is Grimace?
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited March 2007
    Grimace is that lil' bit of sleep gunk you get in the corner of your eye. Only he's a 1000 times larger. And purple. And probably a communist.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited March 2007
    Hope this is what your looking for, It took me 2 hours to find.
    I had to put it in a zip folder because it would not let me upload a wav file
  • kberg
    kberg Posts: 974
    edited March 2007
    Hope this is what your looking for, It took me 2 hours to find.
    I had to put it in a zip folder because it would not let me upload a wav file

2 Hours! It doesn't surprise me - I took just as long but no luck - I haven't heard it yet, but will soon - thanks much for taking the time to find it!
    Mains: polkaudio RTi70's (bi-wired)
    Center: polkaudio CSi40 (bi-wired)
    Surrounds: polkaudio FXi30's
    Rear Center: polkaudio CSi30
    Sub: SVS 20-39 PC+
    Receiver: ONKYO TX-SR600
    Display: JVC HD-56G786
    DVD Player: SONY DVP-CX985V
    DVD Player: OPPO DV-981HD 1080p High Definition Up-Converting Universal DVD Player with HDMI
    Remote: Logitech Harmony H688