And after 7 straight months of coaching soccer

Rivrrat
Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
edited March 2007 in The Clubhouse
My U14 girls travel soccer team is playing in their last tourney this weekend in Mesa Az.

I started out in Sept with a rec team that won the region championship, and went from there to the all star travel team. we've been to the semis in all 4 tourneys we've played in and the championship game twice.

It's been fun, and I couldn'tve done it without the great players I've had, but after 40 games this year I'm ready to be done for a bit. Even though, I'll still be a bit sad this weekend when it's done.:rolleyes:
My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
Post edited by Rivrrat on

Comments

• ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited March 2007
    god bless ya man, I dont think I'd have the patience...LOL sounds like your team kicks arse though, that helps
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited March 2007
    NIcely done... I remember assistant coaching a team that had a 14 game regular season plus 4 tournaments, each around 6-8 games. It will wear you down. And girls too, damn you have patience....
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin