PC question

Frank Z
Frank Z Posts: 5,860
edited March 2007 in The Clubhouse
WTF is wrong with my computer. I've been having a helluva time trying to download/view videos. I keep getting a freakin' message that means nothing to me at all. What does INVALID MENU HANDLE mean and how do i fix it.
9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
Post edited by Frank Z on

Comments

• Sami
    Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited March 2007
    Frank Z wrote:
    WTF is wrong with my computer. I've been having a helluva time trying to download/view videos. I keep getting a freakin' message that means nothing to me at all. What does INVALID MENU HANDLE mean and how do i fix it.
    Software bug. What software are you using? Can you copy and paste the complete message?
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited March 2007
    Frank Z wrote:

What program are you running when you get this error message? You might try uninstalling it and reinstalling the program your using, also seeing if theres any updates for it and try updating your video drivers.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited March 2007
    Pops up when using Download MGR (WindowsXP).

When I try to view a video file I get prompted to View Now or Save to disk, the message pops up no matter which one I choose.
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited March 2007
    Do you have an up to date anti virus program on there?
    Do you have an up to date spy ware program on there?
    If not go to my site, and download AVG free, and Ad aware for free
    Run both of them, and it should clear up those messages.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited March 2007
    Spybot search & destroy is another free good antispywhere software. Only download Spybot search & destroy. not anything differently.

engtaz
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited March 2007
    engtaz wrote:
    Spybot search & destroy is another free good antispywhere software. Only download Spybot search & destroy. not anything differently.

engtaz
    A proper link for SB is also on my site:)
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • dave shepard
    dave shepard Posts: 1,334
    edited March 2007
    That damn internet ****......gets ya everytime :D .

sorry somebody had to say it

If you have a system restore on you computer try restoring to an earlier time before the problem started, it saved me a couple times before.

Dave