Amazing story, amazing night. Snowballs and 300(movie)

BaggedLancer
BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
edited March 2007 in The Clubhouse
So today I was excited all day cause myself and friends were going to see 300 at IMAX despite a nasty winter weather advisory(white out conditions) all day.

I was on my way to pick up my friend cause he doesnt have an AWD vehicle, driving in this nasty snowstorm when I hear *BANG*.....some little **** in the woods threw iceballs and pelted my car. Furious I drove to my friends house where I hung out for a bit. About 15 minutes driving back down the same long road to my house....*BANG*, they did it again.

I ignored it and went home. We waited for my other 2 friends to show up so we could all drive together in the nasty weather to IMAX. They show up pounding on the door "Some little **** threw snowballs at my car!!!"

Enough was enough, we all piled into my friends SUV, passed the area again and nothing....they seemed to be gone. We turned around, drove back by slowly and *BANG*. I didn't even hesitate, jumped out of the moving truck as did one of my other friends and we sprinted into the woods.

Sure enough, two of us caught the two little ****. I grabbed one by the collar and my friend grabbed the other. We gave them two options, Cops or bring us to your parents. They chose parents.....then we asked which parents they wanted to go to and one kid volunteered.

Sure enough, the kid who's house we weren't going to broke free and ran into the woods. But being smarter than him we made the kid we had take us to his friends house where we ended up turning him into this kids parents who yelled at the kid and it wasn't even their kid! They didn't know where their son was and thought he went to this friends house.

All in all, I am sure the kid that ran off is going to get what's coming to him....

It was absolutely hilarious to see 4 adults jump out of an SUV and see 2 of them run full speed into the woods and drag these two 15 year olds out by their collars and drag them to their parents house.

I remember the days of getting grounded.....I'm sure they are in for a rough week.

OH, and 300 was a badass movie to finish the night.
Post edited by BaggedLancer on

Comments