FS: Kegerator

Options
jwienand
jwienand Posts: 80
edited March 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I though since everyone seems to like beer here I'd offer my kegerator here before I try to ebay it.

I'm getting rid of a Heier Stainless Steel full size kegerator. It's in perfect condition and I paid $600 a little over a year ago. I'm looking to get $350 for it and I can send pics to anyone interested. I live near Pittsburgh, PA and would like to deal locally cause delivery would cost as much as buying one anyway. I'll even deliver within 20 miles if necessary.

I'd like to sell it to help fund a HT upgrade:D
Post edited by jwienand on

Comments

• ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Can I use it to cool my amps?:D
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • jwienand
    jwienand Posts: 80
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Sure just mount them inside, I'm sure it would work like a charm:p
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Every man needs a kegerator.

Cool.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I have a better chance of leaving my c*ck pump on the endtable unnoticed then owning a kegerator.

I envy those of you who have that power. I will now go back to my hole.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I need a Beamerator, F beer.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • capecodder
    capecodder Posts: 613
    edited March 2007
    Options
    dorokusai wrote:
    I have a better chance of leaving my c*ck pump on the endtable unnoticed then owning a kegerator.

Thats funny. "What's that thing? Well dear, it's a uhh...tube vacuum regenerator pump!"