FS: Signal Cable coax and speaker cables

Options
zombie boy 2000
zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
edited March 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
My new set-up necessitates a larger run of a few things, so a couple of items are up for sale.

First.... 6' of Signal Cable's own Classic Bi-wire speaker cables. Nanners all around. Purchased new about four months ago. Minty condition. $OLD to the Demiurge.

Second... 3' digital coax from Signal Cable. Used for about a week during the Great DAC Adventure of 2007. As such, it's not even broken in. Minty fresh as well. $OLD to Opus.

I'll eat Paypal's tribute, if that's your payment preference. Money order and check work fine and dandy with brandy.

Thanks
Jason:)
I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
Post edited by zombie boy 2000 on

Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,882
    edited March 2007
    Options
    If you'll consider shipping to Canada I'll take the dig-coax. I'll pay USD money order!
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I appreciate the offer, but I don't know how much of that $22 will get eaten up by the border. Of course, I'm always open. I just have never had any experience shipping to my amigos up north.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I'll take the signal cable bi-wires. Stereo pair, right?
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Demiurge wrote:
    I'll take the signal cable bi-wires. Stereo pair, right?

You got it... nanners for days. Will you be paying by cash, credit, charge or livestock?
  • Demiurge
    edited March 2007
    Options
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Sexiest PM ever sent your way.
  • Demiurge
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Sexiest payment sent. :eek:
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I thought you'd like that.
  • Demiurge
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I must say, 10 minute internet transactions like this are rather....enjoyable.
  • Willow
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I appreciate the offer, but I don't know how much of that $22 will get eaten up by the border. Of course, I'm always open. I just have never had any experience shipping to my amigos up north.

No worries about that just mark it as a gift and be sure to say it's only worth what I'm sending. and voil
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Hmmm. Jason decides to move some items the same week GOW 2 comes out, what a coincidence....:cool:
    Kratos is calling, must resist.
    V
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Coincidence?
    I think not:D
  • venomclan
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Jason,
    GOW 2 is a must have, I played about 6-7 hours so far. I told my wife "see you next week" when I showed her the unopened game.

New weapons and moves, magic. Older character return and are pissed Kratos killed them. There are now small movies almost every new scene, really cool stuff. Non stop action.
    V
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Trust me... I will not go to the grave without playing that game. Considering that I repurchased the PS2 to play GOW, wouldn't it be funny if I re-repurchased it to play GOW2? Talk about chasing your tail.
  • Demiurge
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Pfft, buy a PS3 or 360 and don't look back. :cool:
  • venomclan
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Trust me... I will not go to the grave without playing that game. Considering that I repurchased the PS2 to play GOW, wouldn't it be funny if I re-repurchased it to play GOW2? Talk about chasing your tail.

Damn man, you are all over the place. A PS3 may be the best, but I would wait as there is a price drop coming soon. They are just not moving enough of them for video game use vs. Blu Ray use. Blu Ray players will be at $300 by Christmas, slowing PS3 sales more.
    V
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited March 2007
    Options
    What kind of price drop?

(and I can't help my philandering ways... it's tourney time, GOW2 has been released, and I almost snagged Carl's cdp -- it's been a busy day at Office Polk:D )
  • opus
    opus Posts: 1,252
    edited March 2007
    Options
    If you and Willow can't make a deal then I will take the coax.

Let me know
    The Flea rig
    Hitachi 50VG825 LCD
    Rotel RSP 1066 (pre) :)-flea market
    B&K St-202 (mains)-flea market
    Carver M 200t (x2) (center and surrounds)-flea market
    Blu-Ray..PS3 (dvd player)
    Polk RTA-11t-flea market
    LsiC, Fxi30's

Dual SVS PC-Utra's (1 port blocked) thanks MikeC78
    Behringer Feedback Destroyer
    -flea market
    AudioAlchemy DDE v1.0 DAC-flea market
    Cambridge Audio Azur 640 CDP-flea market
    Signal Cable and Kimber Kable
  • venomclan
    edited March 2007
    Options
    What kind of price drop?

(and I can't help my philandering ways... it's tourney time, GOW2 has been released, and I almost snagged Carl's cdp -- it's been a busy day at Office Polk:D )

No specific $ yet, but Sony is scrambling to see which route to take. I can easily see $100 per console, especially when the Xbox comes out with a $80 price hike. Time will tell.
    V
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited March 2007
    Options
    My new set-up necessitates a larger run of a few things, so a couple of items are up for sale.

First.... 6' of Signal Cable's own Classic Bi-wire speaker cables. Nanners all around. Purchased new about four months ago. Minty condition. $OLD to the Demiurge.

Second... 3' digital coax from Signal Cable. Used for about a week during the Great DAC Adventure of 2007. As such, it's not even broken in. Minty fresh as well. $22 shipped to the lower 48.

I'll eat Paypal's tribute, if that's your payment preference. Money order and check work fine and dandy with brandy.

Thanks
    Jason:)

ZB just for my information what is Paypal's tribute these days?

Everytime I need to return something, if I paid by paypal, the seller complains about loosing the paypal "tribute," never mind that they sold me a piece of **** that I had to pay shipping for both ways. . .not to mention the disappointment factor.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I think it is 3%.........maybe 2% of $$ amount.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Yeah... HI. Just my high-fallutin' way of sayin' "interest":)
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,654
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Just for thought:
    wire measured in ohms
    fiber optics measured in db loss
    HUMMMMMMMMMMMM

engtaz
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • Willow
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Willow wrote:
    If you'll consider shipping to Canada I'll take the dig-coax. I'll pay USD money order!

My offer still stands !
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Yeah... HI. Just my high-fallutin' way of sayin' "interest":)

I think you phrased it very very well, "tribute."
  • opus
    opus Posts: 1,252
    edited March 2007
    Options
    here's your paypal bonus. his name is Quacky
    The Flea rig
    Hitachi 50VG825 LCD
    Rotel RSP 1066 (pre) :)-flea market
    B&K St-202 (mains)-flea market
    Carver M 200t (x2) (center and surrounds)-flea market
    Blu-Ray..PS3 (dvd player)
    Polk RTA-11t-flea market
    LsiC, Fxi30's

Dual SVS PC-Utra's (1 port blocked) thanks MikeC78
    Behringer Feedback Destroyer
    -flea market
    AudioAlchemy DDE v1.0 DAC-flea market
    Cambridge Audio Azur 640 CDP-flea market
    Signal Cable and Kimber Kable
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I have a very strong feeling that me and Quacky are going to have a long, fruitful, and wholesome life together.
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I have a very strong feeling that me and Quacky are going to have a long, fruitful, and wholesome life together.

Whose going to lay the eggs??? :D:p
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I guess it all depends on who brings home the bacon:D
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I just got the image of that old picture joke about the pigs "makin bacon" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA