Soldier gets confronted

janmike
janmike Posts: 6,146
edited March 2007 in The Clubhouse
This is what some As*H^L@s think of trying to protect the ground they walk on. A slap of the wrist is NOt what they deserve.

Sneak Attack on Soldier
Michael ;)
In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
Post edited by janmike on

Comments

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited March 2007
    Backstabbing cowards is what they are.And it took four of them, wow are'nt they tough.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited March 2007
    At least they arrested one of the toads, I hope the perp gets a proper rogering.
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited March 2007
    They need to make the attacker a conscripted soldier and send him to Afghanistan to clean the toilets of the REAL soldiers.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited March 2007
    Wow. That's sad.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited March 2007
    I heard thru the grapevine that it was Al Franken, Joy Behar and Janeane Garofalo that jumped him.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited March 2007
    audiobliss wrote:
    Wow. That's sad.

Yes it is very very sad, this happened in my home town.....

http://www.billingsgazette.net/articles/2006/06/09/news/state/40-littlehead_x.txt
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • POLKOHOLIC
    POLKOHOLIC Posts: 407
    edited March 2007
    you know, im not a supporter of this war on terrorism but reading this makes me sick and disgusted. what kind of idiots would stoop down to this level?

these guys should be charged with attempted murder and whatever it is that they hit his eye with should be shoved up there ****.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,428
    edited March 2007
    Alcohol and idiots, never a good combo.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• liordra
    liordra Posts: 152
    edited March 2007
    F1nut wrote:
    Alcohol and idiots, never a good combo.

Right you are. Mary Jane it is then.
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited March 2007
    Come on Guys we need to start posting happy uplifting stuff. I once drew a picture of a man hurting another man with a screwdriver... They had a meeting... Mom cried... Now I draw pictures of happy things like rainbows, and flowers. They don't meetings about those:)
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • liordra
    liordra Posts: 152
    edited March 2007
    I never understood what is so freaking happy in rainbows (I like **** culture as much as the next guy, but give me a break) and flowers (at 20$ a dozen? you try being romantic these days!).
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited March 2007
    Sartori wrote:
    Yes it is very very sad, this happened in my home town.....

http://www.billingsgazette.net/articles/2006/06/09/news/state/40-littlehead_x.txt

a sad story indeed, but I dont think he was attacked because he was in the Military persay, like the first story. This looks like a standard barfight gone very awry.

this story outlines why you want to avoid conflict whenever possible. you never know what that guy is packin. sometimes, in a bar, you think a fight will be just with fists, but things just dont work out that way.

A knife can be a devestating weapon even in the hands of a guy that doesnt know how to use it, much less someone who does.

This is why I dont start stuff with anyone. period.

someone starts with me? I just assume he has a weapon and act accordingly. as uncivilized as it sounds, I dont fight fair. If I do, it gives someone the oppurtunity to plunge a knife in my chest, break a bottle over my head. whatever.

If a Navy seal can be surprised with a weapon being introduced in a fight, we ALL can.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited March 2007
    I usually do the Mel Gibson "crazy" routine prior to getting knocked out.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited March 2007
    dorokusai wrote:
    I usually do the Mel Gibson "crazy" routine prior to getting knocked out.

waaaaaaa!!!

couple knotches better than the "curl up in the fetal position and cry" approach.....LOL
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited March 2007
    ben62670 wrote:
    I once drew a picture of a man hurting another man with a screwdriver... They had a meeting... Mom cried... Now I draw pictures of happy things like rainbows, and flowers. They don't have meetings about those:)

LMFAO!
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited March 2007
    damned canadians. present company excluded, of course.

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,668
    edited March 2007
    dorokusai wrote:
    I heard thru the grapevine that it was Al Franken, Joy Behar and Janeane Garofalo that jumped him.

I heard it was Ann Coulter; she thought he was a "****".:rolleyes:
    Sal Palooza