Don't hand feed moray eels!

PolkThug
PolkThug Posts: 7,532
edited March 2007 in The Clubhouse
The recovery process, after the consequences, is very interesting. I've never heard of that type of procedure before.

http://www.dumpalink.com/videos/Animal_Attack-7f6l.html
Post edited by PolkThug on

Comments

• daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited March 2007
    I thinks I'd like to keep my thumb.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited March 2007
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I was grossed out, and felt a little odd, until it was 'all good'.

Great video.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • ledhed
    ledhed Posts: 1,088
    edited March 2007
    Crazy stuff.
    God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited March 2007
    Weirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd!
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited March 2007
    We catch them on the boat (not mine) once in a while down here. The Captain, and the mate both start yelling don't touch that at the same time when they come aboard. That guy was accually pretty lucky. A lot of times you get a nasty infection along with that. I wonder if Mr toe hand pets rattle snakes too?
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • wodom1
    wodom1 Posts: 1,054
    edited March 2007
    When I was a kid, I knew a guy who got his thumb chopped off with a lawn mower. They took a big toe off and put it on his hand. I was always afraid to shake his hand when I would see this giant big toe there.
    "I got into the music business thinking it was really radical, that it wasn't really a business at all, that it was a lot of people being artistic and creative. Not true, and it made me very depressed."

Thom Yorke of Radiohead

SOPA. Bow down before me, ****. Want a cookie?

Polk Audio LSi15
    Polk Audio LSiC
    Polk Audio FXi30
    Samsung LN-T4061F 40" 1080P LCD HDTV
    Sony Playstation 3
    Outlaw Model 990 Pre/Pro
    Rotel 985 MK II
    Rotel 1072 CDP
    Soundstage Vacuum II tube pre
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,568
    edited March 2007
    The beginning of that clip was plain odd. Looked as if they were feeding the thing hotdogs... haha

But something about having your toe on your hand - just seems odd.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • ledhed
    edited March 2007
    The beginning of that clip was plain odd. Looked as if they were feeding the thing hotdogs... haha

But something about having your toe on your hand - just seems odd.

I thought it was string cheese myself. That sure makes a hell of a story. "Wanna know where my thumb came from?"

The guy did come out with an awesome scar on his foot. Reminded me of Harry's lightning bolt :p
    God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited March 2007
    Wow. That is a rather strange procedure. Still amazes me that they can do something like that, though.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited March 2007
    I would like to have a **** as my thumb....not my own, naturally some other unfortunate soul.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • ledhed
    edited March 2007
    dorokusai wrote:
    I would like to have a **** as my thumb....not my own, naturally some other unfortunate soul.

Why not just a whole hand of them?
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited March 2007
    dorokusai wrote:
    You are scaring me:eek:....

So if your "thumb" is a toe, and you get stuff under your nail, is it toe jam?
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited March 2007
    Wouldn't that be disorienting to your friends when you wave the "Right ON" or "Cool" to them, and they ask the buddy, "Did he just shake his **** at me or say OK?"
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited March 2007
    Thumbs up! Great Video!