searching????

daniel_paul_
daniel_paul_ Posts: 189
edited March 2007 in The Clubhouse
Every time I search for HSU subs I get nothing, but when I search SVS I get tons of stuff for HSU. What the hell???:mad: I have even tried specific models talked about on the forum. Nothing!
Post edited by daniel_paul_ on

Comments

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited March 2007
    Are you talking about a website?

Try HSU research.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • daniel_paul_
    edited March 2007
    Sorry, I mean searching in this forum.
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited March 2007
    Daniel, I also suck at searching this forum. I think I'm just a bad searcher in general, except on google, which is fool-proof.

Good luck! Do quotation marks help "HSU Research" or maybe a plus sign HSU+subs.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited March 2007
    Your 3 letter word is the problem. Try HSU*. You will get plenty of hits.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • shack
    edited March 2007
    Also it is better to use the advanced search feature and search for "posts" vs "threads"

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • daniel_paul_
    edited March 2007
    the " * " has done it. Thank you. But that doen't explain why the SVS worked, whatever?
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited March 2007
    I think you are bound to see countless mentions of SVS, Rotel, and Outlaw no matter what you put in the search bar. . .
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • shack
    edited March 2007
    the " * " has done it. Thank you. But that doen't explain why the SVS worked, whatever?

You must have had an extra keystroke you weren't aware of. If I enter SVS in the search box, I get no hits and the message:
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.