ah, the religion of peace and love

ohskigod
ohskigod Posts: 6,502
edited March 2007 in The Clubhouse
I know this is bad, but I can resist. This **** just irks me

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,256980,00.html
Living Room 2 Channel -
Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites

Comments

• Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited March 2007
    That's f$$cked up.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited March 2007
    Wow, imagine "them" trying to get Americans to live like that. The really scary thing about that article is that Saudi Arabia isn't supposed to be a "terrorist" or "fundamentalist" state. It is just Islam.
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited March 2007
    That'll teach her for being stupid...

(jk...jk...)

In all seriousness, she really, REALLY should have known better.

The whole country is VERY hypocritical. I attended a party where one of the Princes was hopped up on coke, eating pot browings with a bottle of Grey Goose in his hand... (while begging me to keep the US in Iraq so he wouldn't have to go to war with Iran) all while imported babes from Paris walked around in skirts that would have doubled as belts in the US...

Glad to know they really mean business over there... :rolleyes:
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin