$100 Discount on I-Sonic

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited March 2007 in The Clubhouse
I noticed a thread about this earlier and thought I would post more visibly here. I sent this out as an email earlier this week to our email list -- go here: http://www.polkaudio.com/education/news.php to sign up to receive these emails.

Polk Audio is offering $100 off the I-Sonic Entertainment System. This special offer is extended to members of the Polk Audio community and can be applied towards I-Sonic purchases made through the Polk Audio website or call center. Expires 3/15/2007

Promotion Code

To receive the discount, simply add the I-Sonic to your online shopping cart and enter the promotion code "FRIEND" when checking out in the Polk Audio web store. You may also purchase over the phone by calling 888-869-4375 and mentioning the promotion code.

I-Sonic Entertainment System

Polk Audio's I-Sonic™ is a digital entertainment system that features the latest technologies - HD Radio with multicasting, DVD player, XM Satellite Radio & Sirius Satellite Radio capability, iPod & MP3 Player Dock inputs and a high performance audio system in a convenient compact tabletop configuration. The I-Sonic is the perfect audio addition to any room in your house.

Easy Payment Plan

You may select the Polk Audio easy payment plan in addition to the $100 discount. Remember to check the "easy payment plan" option and enter the "FRIEND" promotion code. Your first two payments will be for 1/3 the normal I-Sonic cost, and the last payment will be reduced by $100.

Thanks and enjoy,
Eliza
Testing
Testing
Testing