Thanks to Grimster74 (Rob)

Strong Bad
Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
edited March 2007 in The Clubhouse
Rob and I just completed our transaction where I grabbed up that Denon DVD2900.

When I unpacked and looked at the unit, I said to myself "Holy ****, this thing is brand new!" The thing really is in brand new condition. You couldn't ask for it to be in any better shape. He even included the original receipt and added fresh batteries to the remote. Now thats service ladies and gentlemen!

Buy with confidence from Rob. Whomever cares for the buyers list, add him on please.

Thanks again Rob! It's a great player and I love it!

John
No excuses!
Post edited by Strong Bad on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited March 2007
    Rob is top notch.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited March 2007
    Can say the exact same thing about you, Doro. Packing and shipping of a pair of LSi15s that rivaled an actual factory shipment crated and secured on pallets. :)

Glad to hear people are putting so much care into their packaging here and selling stuff in great condition.
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited March 2007
    Demiurge wrote:
    Can say the exact same thing about you, Doro. Packing and shipping of a pair of LSi15s that rivaled an actual factory shipment crated and secured on pallets. :)

Glad to hear people are putting so much care into their packaging here and selling stuff in great condition.

...and at great prices!

Yeah that Doro dude is a pretty ok guy. I heard a rumor that his dog even gets in on the packing act. Fetches packing materials and such. He probably even straps the box to the pugs back and makes him take it to the shipping facility. Just a rumor though...:D

John
    No excuses!
  • Grimster74
    Grimster74 Posts: 2,570
    edited March 2007
    Anytime John, I'm glad you are happy with your purchase. I told you the unit was hardly every used.:D
    Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!