Antonella Barba from American Idol update.

mrbigbluelight
mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,667
edited February 2007 in The Clubhouse
Well, it looks like the folks at www.votefortheworst.com have done their homework, and have determined that the pix of Antonella Barba that all you guys are "googling" are fake.

You know....the good ones.

http://www.votefortheworst.com/files/u3/fakepics.jpg

Dang.

:rolleyes:
Sal Palooza
Post edited by mrbigbluelight on

Comments

• jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited February 2007
    Phew, well that's good to know. I don't know if I could have gone on living if they were true....
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited February 2007
    Thank God. Now American Idol can continue to represent the class and good moral content it's been known for, unbesmirched by such salacious publicity.

And I can stop erasing the Google history from my toolbar....
    Wristwatch--->Crisco
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited February 2007
    The pics that are actually her - the "nude modelling" ones - are still pretty damned hot. I didn't really think the ones of her giving a beej were real.... it takes a special kind of stupid to have pictures of that laying around.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.