Novocaine/Out Cold?

Options
SPEAKER7
SPEAKER7 Posts: 355
edited August 2002 in Music & Movies
Hello again!

I'm just wondering if anyone has seen anyone of these movies? I have pick up some more of these previously viewed (VHS) tapes because .....they're CHEAP and I will not feel so burned if they sucked!.......I do have an idea Novocaine will not come out as a winner because Steve Martin has been in a decline for many years but I'm going to take the gamble.

I have finally watched- Not Another Teen Movie last night with the wife......I thought it was pretty funny (depending on your taste) but she thought it was pretty sick humour....she got grossed out!......anyways, I like the music they used throughout the movie because it brings back the 1980's.......I'll give it a two thumbs up because I like sick humour and a sick mind....................!

dc.:lol:
Post edited by SPEAKER7 on

Comments

• trubluluc
    trubluluc Posts: 2,067
    edited August 2002
    Options
    Saw out cold at the theater, got some free tickets. That's about what its worth. Best thing about it is the weezer song, majorly (lee) stupid.

Novocaine, my buddy said I should have stayed with it, ( I shut it off after about 35 minutes) he said it played out and started making sense.
    I just can't watch Helena Bonham Carter in her current "I'm a **** ****" idenity crisis.

-luc
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited August 2002
    Options
    I thought Novocaine was ok. Not the all-time great black comedy that the box wants you to think it is, but ok except for a lame ending. If you are a buyer rather than a renter, I wouldn't spend much money on it.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing